Chinese war ship collided into Taiwanese freighter

I also have a feeling it’s out there on purpose to get more funding. Hard to believe it would be just out in the open like that if it’s that problematic. Especially with something like F35s.

Or just plain misinformation. Why would it be vulnerable when it refuels though? That sounds pretty weird. In the air nothing is more vulnerable than a tanker, pretty obviously, and any plane is vulnerable when it’s sitting on the ground.

I’m not sure. Perhaps it’s the way the planes were designed and how the bases are defended and located.

I believe they are actually using more of a variation of the F35 that can take off more quickly on a shorter run ways to counter this. I think this variation of the F35 was what Taiwan was looking for as well.

Yea it’s likely he’ll get executed for incompetence.

And it’s very unlikely China would order a vessel to ram another ship… I mean especially they may have sensitive equipment aboard and a collision would expose them to needless inspections.

I’d say it’s the navy captain being incompetent.

That nuclear detonator story (which strangely it went all silent after the first story) seems fishy. I think the US is possibly helping Taiwan build nuclear weapons, probably hidden in the mountains as the granite’s natural radioactivity would mask any radioactive materials. No way such thing get mislabeled into a rather common item. We got some American expats saying “mistakes happen”, well if it does it kinda says the American military is incompetent isn’t it?