Christian English Job Website

Christian TESL
www.christiantesl.com
Post your profile or opening.

OMG! :laughing:

Just out of curiousity, are ESL (English as a second language) and EFL (English as a foreign language) really interchangeable? I never believed them to be. I don’t believe that many people in Taiwan are actually learning English as a second language… :s

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Can I can I can I??? Pleeeeeze daddy! :slight_smile:

Oh my! What an…uh…ah…interesting website. :astonished:

I read a bit…got as far as "Pay is highest in the Middle East for people with a master’s degree in TESL.

Been rubbing my chin since then…hmmm

Seriously though, what do TESL… ahem…masters :slight_smile: make in the MI?..Do I need to get neck insurance?

If you think we’re too PC around here I bet they’re even worse. I bet you can’t say, ^&&%&, #%*(@, or even ^%(*&.

I wanted to see the “Evangelism in a page” but got an error message. Pity. I’m sure I could bring Loretta into the light with the correct training.
Also, the site really SUCKS! – There’s not a single reference to speaking in tongues.

[quote=“sandman”]
Also, the site really SUCKS! – There’s not a single reference to speaking in tongues.[/quote]

I wonder what they would do if I logged on and started on about putting the Book of Enoch into the King James Bible? :laughing:

you know, i’ve met the guy kevin whose name appears on this site. in fact, i’ve known him for more than a year. straight-up guy, can talk about a variety of topics, and gets out for sports after his sunday activities. i had no idea that he had mastered in theology until he mentioned it when the topic came up a month or two ago.

it may not be your cup of tea, but all the same …

Darn tootin’, I’m going to tell all my friends about that site.

They’re going to get deported if they come to Taiwan though. I believe that evangelism would be thought of as being volunteer work and they’d be without a permit. :noway: