Christmas dinner

Woo hoo! It’s going to be leftovers after a long day of teaching! Merry Christmas everyone!

5 Likes

I’ve just realized I have no plans this year and it’s a Monday so of couse most of the restaurants are closed. And I don’t have any meat thawed. So… instant noodles?

3 Likes

Just ordered a cheeky Thai. Was going to order turkey from Baba Kevin but that might be a long wait.

2 Likes

75nt plate of noodle in Danshui is my christmas dinner…

2 Likes

We made pizza, steak and eggnog. Rehoused some spiders then tried finding a christmas movie to watch for a few hours. We settled on fight club and more rum.

3 Likes

Mine’s also a bit sad this year. I’ve knocked up a beef stew

1 Like

The only thought more depressing than instant noodles for lonely Christmas dinner was sorting out a restaurant in Kaohsiung on a Monday night (sad any Monday).

So I went to Carrefour and picked up a chicken and some things

Gravy came out runny (tough with a rotisserie store bought), but otherwise pretty good for 30 minutes in the kitchen and zero planning

13 Likes

Looks nice,
I went have burger at rar doors open so hit cool on 24th floor

Nice weather

6 Likes

Somehow a movie with the line “I haven’t been fucked like that since High School” does not seem typical Xmas fare :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now I know what I want for Christmas!

The issue was we couldn’t find a movie we liked for Christmas. We searched til after midnight. They all seemed cringey/lame or been watched too many times (or youtube didnt have them for rent). We opted for garbage food, booze and an adult movie we both liked. I broke my no meat AND no booze rule last night. It was fantastic! And now there are left overs, so tonight is shaping up alright too. Just need to find another movie. Maybe mad Max…?

1 Like

In Taiwan, traditional Christmas pizza- I guess KFC never caught on like in Japan.