Chung Hwa University of Medical Technology in Tainan

Hello guys, I’m an overseas Chinese student and i just got an admission to Chung hwa university of medical technology (中華醫事科技大學) to study nursing. What do you guys think about this school.I read some reviews online and they were a lot of hate.please guys I need answers. I wanted to study medicine but they don’t have a medicine course so I was gonna do nursing first and then maybe transfer. But if the school isn’t good I’m thinking of dropping the admission.
What do you guys think I’m so confused :sob:

It’s a vocational school, and not a highly regarded one… If you want to study medicine, attending that school is most likely not going to help you. BTW, admission to medical school in Taiwan is extremely competitive. You will have to be a top student to get in.

2 Likes

That’s true pretty much everywhere isn’t it?

I don’t know about other countries, but it’s definitely more cut-throat than the US – there are only around 1,300 slots per year available in Taiwan. Around 35%-70% of the students that get in are repeaters. I have heard people taking the entrance exams for 5 years in order to get in…

2 Likes

Chung Hwa University of Medical Technology

country rank 114
world rank 7634

Sep 19, 2021

Based on these numbers, this is unfortunately not a highly regarded university.

Guy

2 Likes

Wow didn’t know that
Thank you !