Chungli bars and clubs

I know of many bars and clubs in Chungli. Which is the best in your opinion? Also, I heard that there is a strip club around here. Anyone know where it is at?

Strip clubs?
Ask Bassman. :wink:

Where are these clubs, discos, bars in Zhongli?
I am already here for one month but Taiwanese people doesn’t know where to go.
I only read on some music band websites about:
wonderbar, River, BASS club but where are they?

Thank you.

You lknow where the dmv in Zhongli is? (The place you get drivers licenses etc.)?

River is there - when you stand on the corner of Yanping road and the other big road in front of the DMV, you will see an alley cutting one of the blocks in half - it’s 30 meters down that alley on the right hand side.

[quote=“Josefus”]Strip clubs?
Ask Bassman. :wink:[/quote]

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

THAT is some funny fecalmatter!

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Josefus”]Strip clubs?
Ask Bassman. :wink:[/quote]

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

THAT is some funny fecalmatter![/quote]
I thought he’d given that up ages ago on account of his cellulite.

I don’t understand why Josefus always thinks of me when people mention naked people. Got a thing for me or something? Do I have to get a restraining order?

I’ve told you before in numerous PM’s that I am not interested in a relationship with you. I am straight damn it. Straight.

[quote=“rasenlatscher”]Where are these clubs, discos, bars in Zhongli?
I am already here for one month but Taiwanese people doesn’t know where to go.
I only read on some music band websites about:
wonderbar, River, BASS club but where are they?

Thank you.[/quote]

You keep going down that alley that Mr. He mentioned and there’s a good number of bars around there, although most of them are just hole in the walls. One place I used to go to before was called ‘The Grunge’. but that was a year and a half ago, so it might not even be there anymore.

Wonderbar is on the next main road west of Yan Ping. Sorry, forgot the name of the road. And if BASS is that dance club on the seventh floor of a high building, it’s on the same road as Wonderbar, attached to the movie theater across from the old SOGO.

Hope this helps a little, sorry I don’t have anything more concrete…

Thank you for the usefull hints.

I asked a lot of students here for the DMV where you can get the driver license but nobody knows. So when I come from the train station and come to Yanping road, I have to go left (direction Hsinchu) or right?

In the meantime I found the B1 by random, next to a Holiday KTV but I did not tried until now.

I saw also the Highlander pub near the night market.

I will try to find some of them next time.

just down the street from the train station is the thai place. only open on weekends. by far the best party in chungli (if not taiwan). smile and be cool. simply a GREAT time.