Cinnamon, Spice and Everything Nice

Cinnamon was most likely abandoned shortly before we found her. She was quite healthy, although dirty and a little thin, and she approached us which is very unusual for a stray cat in a park. She had certainly not lived on the streets for long. She was lucky she came to us because there were far too many hungry, stray dogs in the park.
She gets along really well with all other cats. If you have a cat already and you think it needs a good friend, then Cinnamon is the purrr-fect choice.
Cinnamon is de-sexed, vaccinated, micro-chipped and litter trained. She’s still a kitten at only 10 months old. She is very affectionate and lovable. She is ready and waiting for a loving home. For more info contact Natasha@BARK-Taiwan.org

Ahh …

She reminds me of Ivy forumosa.com/taiwan/search.php?mode=results

Cinnamon is still waiting for the purrrfect home. Contact me if you’d like to meet Cinnamon.
Natasha@BARK-Taiwan.org

Cinnamon is ready to go home wtih you today! She has a litter box, cat food, cat carrier and even a scratching post! Contact Natasha@BARK-Taiwan.org on how to adopt Cinnamon.

Cinnamon has been in a wonderful foster home for a few months now. They absolutely adore her but they are not ready to make the commitment of adopting a pet right now. They are trying to help re-home Cinnamon by spreading the word to their friends and family. We hope that you can do the same. Cinnamon deserves a loving, life-long home.

Cinnamon went on a trial adoption about 2 weeks ago. So far, the family really likes her a lot but their other cat, Cupcake, doesn’t. They thought that Cupcake needed a friend but Cupcake doesn’t want a friend :frowning: They’ll give it some more time and see how it goes. Fingers crossed for Cinnamon :pray:

Cats can take a much longer time than that to get used to each other. I hope Cinnamon can stay because I have a Cinnamon of my own so I’m kinda attached to this new one, too. :slight_smile:

yeah, the two in my house apparently hated each other when they first met, but now are almost inseparable. Give it time.

It’s official. Cinnamon has been adopted into a lifelong, very loving home! YAY! :discodance: She is getting along well with their other cat, Cupcake. They told me that Cupcake doesn’t love her but she tolerates her :laughing: Her new family has already asked for the details about how to take her back to Canada with them when they leave. Happy beginning for Cinnamon!