Civ 4 + D&D = Fall From Heaven

I found an elaborate MOD that changes Civ 4 into a fantasy game with magic spells and all. Combined with another mod the game changes into elves vs dwarves vs…etc.

MOD: forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=148075

After installing above mod you should install this next one which makes the Civ names and graphics different.

MOD supplement: forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=151834

Thanks Mordeth, I just took a break from Civ4 to check forumosa. That game is worse than crack. Civfanatics is a great site, I had noticed this mod as well, but hadn’t gotten around to downloading it.

Have you tried playing online yet? I never have, but it might be fun to play with some other Taiwan residents. Anyone else here play Civ4?

[quote=“Redmenace”]Thanks Mordeth, I just took a break from Civ4 to check forumosa. That game is worse than crack. Civfanatics is a great site, I had noticed this mod as well, but hadn’t gotten around to downloading it.

Have you tried playing online yet? I never have, but it might be fun to play with some other Taiwan residents. Anyone else here play Civ4?[/quote]

Yeah, I played Civs for about 12 hours yesterday…and I only did crack for about 8 of them…So yeah! It is worse.

I’ve been playing the custom “Earth18Civs” map…do a search for it.

In that map the Earth has 18 civs all in the correct location. I played Japan first and got wiped out by China. Even in a virtual reality I still hate them :raspberry: .

I started again as the Aztecs so I’d only have America to compete against. I own from Mexico to Canada…but I’ve spread myself too thin and have no income for research. So now I’m the largest Civ…but also the stupidest (kinda like China :smiling_imp: ).

I just made two batches of marshmallow fudge…so I won’t be leaving my house anytime soon. If you want to try an online game…How about 2’oclock this afternoon we try and figure it out? Seems online games on “Quick” setting with time limit turns should only take an hour or two. And more interesting than most movies, eh?

Does it work with the cracked version? I’m basically running a mounted image file and antiblax.

Civ 4 is great… Hey does anyone want to have a weekend of games somewhere?