CKS airport runner

[quote=“sasquatch”]While I was living in Taiwan, I never actually read any of this shit, my life was far too interesting to bother…
Secondly, the many unpaid bar tabs. Not at many bars, only at one, and I was in the process of paying it down from what had been a staggering 21,000 dollar tab![/quote]

A life so interesting that you ran up a bar tab that high? Gosh, if only I could be Mr. Popularity like you. Oh well, guess I’ll have to settle to be an unknown who doesn’t drink myself into serious debt and get my face plastered all over the news for trying to outrun the police at an airport…which is full of police. But I guess you knew it was. Or at least now you do. Bwah ha ha ha ha!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh God! The irony of it all!

Is this Italian for, “I love A-Bian! Save me A-Bian!”?

Seriously, though, people:

Who is smurfing as a troll, pretending to be the guy? I refuse to believe that someone so pathetic would be balls-y enough to actually try to defend his stupidity in a public forum to strangers who couldn’t give a shit if he believes he lived life to the fullest (while scamming and scumming his way through life) or not.

Another clown retired. :joker:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.