Climate Change - Impacts, Part I

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The article falls flat because - true enough - he doesn’t have any concrete suggestions. However I think he’s right that most people run on emotions and either cannot or will not understand charts and numbers.

On that basis, I suggest a concerted propaganda war, coupled with some actual product offerings, might produce results. Somewhat unrelated, but I was just checking out some stuff on VoIP and was completely unsurprised to discover that it’s illegal in several “poor” countries. The defining characteristic of any “developing” country, I’ve noticed, is that their leaders make laws to ensure no development can ever occur.

So, for example, you might try a propaganda campaign in which you advertise products that poor people can use to alleviate their own poverty, and then point out that their own government is preventing them from buying these things (or even knowing about them). You might thereby generate enough anger to shake things up a bit - although such a campaign would have to be undertaken by foreign governments, since individuals or corporations would risk being bombed or assassinated by the target governments.