Climate Change Kills Polar Bears hahahahahahahah

Well if you don’t want to or, perhaps, cannot answer the question, then just say so. I guess you just did…

It is ridiculous to think that there is a giant white bear that lives on ice. A. There’s nothing to eat. B. They would freeze. It’s ice! Who invented the myth of the so called ‘Polar’ bear? And why?

Fred: what in your opinion is wrong with the IPCC? Please give us an answer in a few points.

Is that an answer? We need to refer you to the difference between asking a question and providing an answer. You were asked to provide a response, which is another word that means something akin to or similar to “ANSWER.”

Now, where’s your answer/response? Note that this is in the form of a question. Ultimately, however, you should not be using the interrogatory form to answer what should be a declarative response. Is that clear?

Is that an answer? We need to refer you to the difference between asking a question and providing an answer. You were asked to provide a response, which is another word that means something akin to or similar to “ANSWER.”

Now, where’s your answer/response? Note that this is in the form of a question. Ultimately, however, you should not be using the interrogatory form to answer what should be a declarative response. Is that clear?[/quote]

No Fred:I asked you a question first: Why do you say that the IPCC is a badly researched event?

Keep honking your horn.

What zoos do, is that they will take an ordinary brown bear and bleach it.

This topic has been debated for YEARS here, in a variety of forms. All the same nonsense, over and over and over. Threads that begin with a false premise are best ignored, lest they infer that by arguing with them their ideas actually have some merit.

[quote]No Fred:I asked you a question first: Why do you say that the IPCC is a badly researched event?

Keep honking your horn.[/quote]

FIRST? Really? FIRST? so then you had better answer FIRST had you better not?

Honk Honk Honk!!!

Don’t be silly. They use SKII on the darker spots and ensure the bears never cross the street without an umbrella when the sun is out.

[quote=“fred smith”][quote]No Fred:I asked you a question first: Why do you say that the IPCC is a badly researched event?

Keep honking your horn.[/quote]

FIRST? Really? FIRST? so then you had better answer FIRST had you better not?

Honk Honk Honk!!![/quote]

No Fred, you should answer first. You never asked me a question in this round.

Nice rainbow Afro wig BTW.

Should is sorta kinda like a categorical imperative, isn’t it?

How your little mind defines “this round” would be an amusing excursion into the abyss of sense.

Nice racist comment.

Fred,

you can only beat a dead horse for so long. Stop it. Have some dignity for god’s sake.

The polar bears? the pandas? the peacocks? the prancing posturers?

No.

Dignity? Don’t you mean: have some mercy? for Christ’s sake? hahaha on so many levels :slight_smile:

[quote=“fred smith”]

Nice racist comment.[/quote]

What’s racist about referencing an Afro wig?

How about an Arab head dress? Chinese hat? Japanese kimono? All racist eh?

Honk! Honk!

[quote=“BigJohn”][quote=“fred smith”]

Nice racist comment.[/quote]

What’s racist about referencing an Afro wig?

How about an Arab head dress? Chinese hat? Japanese kimono? All racist eh?

Honk! Honk![/quote]

It’s racist because Fred has lost all his hair.

So Fred: why do you say that the IPCC is badly researched?

Or do you take that statement back?

Nope. When are you going to answer the question? Huh? Clowning around is right… We ALL get that :slight_smile: and how was it? honk honk. Yeah. honk honk honk…

Nope. When are you going to answer the question? Huh? Clowning around is right… We ALL get that :slight_smile: and how was it? honk honk. Yeah. honk honk honk…[/quote]

Fred, you didn’t ask me a question.

Answer mine, then ask me one and I’ll answer it. It’s called civilized conversation.

Or, kick another clown in the butt and then dance around the stage in your goofy clothes.

For there to be a civilized question, you have to answer my question. You don’t get to pick and choose when you want to respond. Now, why do you think that the IPCC is reliable?

For there to be a civilized question, you have to answer my question. You don’t get to pick and choose when you want to respond. Now, why do you think that the IPCC is reliable?[/quote]

I didn’t say they were. You said they weren’t, and I asked you why?

All I got was “Honk! Honk!” and your usual clown antics. Can’t you answer a simple question without being a pain in the butt about it?