Clorox Pen and Mr. Clean Eraser

Is there anywhere in Taipei that I can find the Clorox laundry pen (basically a portable version of Clorox laundry detergent) and the Mr. Clean Eraser (looks like white foam and can remove dirt/paint/pen marks from surfaces)?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

[quote=“jae”]Is there anywhere in Taipei that I can find the Clorax laundry pen (basically a portable version of Clorax laundry detergent) and the Mr. Clean Eraser (looks like white foam and can remove dirt/paint/pen marks from surfaces)?

Thanks. :slight_smile:[/quote]

I can’t tell you about the clorax (clorox?) pen. As for the magic eraser deals, there are knock offs of those all over the place, or there used to be. Any place you can dream up to shop for them should have them. Carefore, Yi Wan Li, tiny hole in the wall kinda place. Maybe even 7-11. It just won’t say “Mr. Clean” on it, but it’s the same thing. If it’s not in a clear cello package, then the box should have a picture on it. If it looks like what you’re after, chances are–it is. If you happen to come accross a plain white sponge that only looks like what you’re looking for (unlikely) then you’re only out a few NT and can try again.

I seem to remember some kind of laundry pen, perhaps Tide-based, at Costco.

I recently saw the Clorox Pen at the City Super on Dunhua - Not sure if they have it at the other ones or not though. They have the Tide-to-go pens at Costco still, too (as of 2 weeks ago anyway).

Thanks - will try CitySuper. :slight_smile:

I just went to the Carrefour in Jhonghe yesterday, and they have the clorox pen there too (I never noticed before :slight_smile: )