Cloud9 long weekend camping and bbq

We`ll be doing an outdoor spareribs BBQ at cloud9 camp 30 min from taipei (see map on website) on Sat 16/06/2007. Price 700NTpp (eat as much as you can) includes salad,french fries and cheap drinks. We also offer camping (200NTpp) on the banks of the river for those who want to crash the night and a huge Sunday morning brunch for 200NT with coffee. Please book in advance as we can only cater for a limited number of people.
For futher info and contact dedails check out andre@cloud9tw.com

PS. bring your swimming gear.

Cloud 9 is well worth a visit. Nice location, great little swimming hole, river inner tubing, truly excellent hospitality and a foreigner friendly environment. If you can, get there for a visit.

The first two days of the four-day Dragon Boat holiday.

I just can second that, Cloud9 is a great place to go. We had 2 great days last time and I will go there soon again. I just can recomand it to anyone who wants to spend some peacefull time in the quiet environment not far from the city hectic.
Wait, that means all you guys will storm the place from now on, just forget what I said. :smiley:

Will you be open for the whole of the long weekend?

I have to work Sat night, but might try and get a few people down on the Sunday or Monday esp for the tube rafting

I’ve visited Cloud 9; it looks like a great place. Great owners, too.

One of the great misses of my “Taiwan life”… not visiting Cloud 9 (despite the invitation)! Hope you have a great day, Chris!

FYI: June 16 is also a memorable day in South Africa’s history. June 16 is commemorated as Youth Day, which was formerly know as Soweto Day. This day serves to remember the sacrifices made by the (primarily black and coloured) youth of SA during the historical Soweto uprising against Apartheid tyranny back in 1976. Read more here:
africanhistory.about.com/library … 60801a.htm

Never forget…