Clubhouse is ruining my sleep

Clubhouse x OnlyFans.

Who was with me two nights ago in Elon Musk’s room? That journalistic twist at the end when he grilled the co-founder of Robinhood on the debacle was much lolz

“To what degree are you beholden to Citadel?”

:joy:

Thought this was about a golf course in the neighborhood…

1 Like

So basically a big wank fest. Enjoy!

1 Like

I just have only one thing to say: crontab

Is this Clubhouse a “only US” kinda of thing?
Or does it reach non-american audience as well?

Apparently hosted on servers in China.

I’m beginning to reach the point where I can see how many of the rooms that I found interesting/fascinating/valuable are beginning to get repetitive. A lot of the same themes and topics coming back up. That said, Clubhouse is constantly expanding and there is so much growth in new areas that it’s great to explore more and move beyond your initial follows.

That is pretty funny. I missed the meeting that took over clubhouse lol. It seemed there were multiple overflow rooms, and there were even rooms continuing on for 24 hours after Musk’s appearance. And now Musk is taking a break from Twitter.

No. A week ago there was apparently a huge explosion of German users, and this week the same for Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. I am not plugged into any of those circles, so I haven’t seen any of them at all except for last night when I stumbled upon a Mandarin-speaking room for youtube discussion. It was pretty insane…there were well over 1k people, and from a brief scan it was 99.9% newbies. So they all just rolled into the app together and were learning it together I guess…except it looked and sounded like a well-run room with speakers and moderators all knowing exactly how everything works. It’s just interesting that they did their homework and looks like this influx from Asia will result in serious active user growth. And if you’re curious, I clicked on a few of the speaker profiles and they were Taiwanese, though my guess is the room as a whole was not Taiwanese.

1 Like

What desktop device are you using? I thought it was only available for iOS (iPhone, iPad)

I just realised what Clubhouse was because I read about it on Facebook today. I thought you lived near a club and the music was too loud :rofl:

1 Like

sorry, tapped on…

:astonished:

Can we expect an executive order banning it in 2029?

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

Maybe that just means it won’t be around (in a meaningful way) anymore by then. :idunno:

im sure i didnt give it enough time, but since im not into audibooks. I am a SIGHT focused individual.
Others focus by HEARING. Some others by TOUCH etc.

I found it wasnt for me. I dont have the time or inclination to just sit and HEAR people talk. Not even caring who they are that are talking.

Maybe age? As I’m getting older, less interested in talk with random people I’m. Imagine in my free time, jump in an APP with a bunch of people that I have no idea who they are, talking about stuff. My gosh, where we are heading to. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Where can you get an invitation code?

You literally just described chat rooms from 1998 (, minus the TEDtalkie popularity contest influencer BS our global society is somehow becoming…)

For me this is nothing less than IRC using voice :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone still have an invitation code to spare?