Clues and cues - what to do?

She’s a’changing fast - I’m quite satisfied with the progress made so far.

She has no issues walking hand in hand, hugging, kissing, cuddling in public. She has no problem telling her friends I’m her boyfriend. But none of the overt affection in front of them - I’ll put it down to her being traditional.

She hasn’t had a boyfriend since her ex-hubby (seven years ago), so she really has very little idea of the mating game. I’m teaching her.

I enjoy the role playing aspect of it - she calls me ‘teacher’ at all the right moments:wink:

Ewwwwwwwwwww. Over-sharing.

And what do you call her?

Enough enough! Can’t be airing all the laundry in one day.

Ah, the thrilling conclusion to this relationship was her attacking me with a knife.

Turns out she’s a nasty piece of work.

So this is the 2nd woman who has attacked you with a knife?

Same one. The Shanghai witch.

You are still entangled with her?

Nope, just the knife.

HG

NO. She’s out of my life 100%.

boy, ladies here seem to be a piece… (talking from xp)

My wife has this strange idea that once I am successful in life (don’t know exactly what she means with that), I will start being cold with her and will go try to find a second wife… that is the strangest idea I’ve heard in my life to justify whatever in a marriage…

My ex had some pretty goofy ideas too, about dating, sex, marriage. They provided me with some humor in an otherwise difficult relationship.

Well, that’s part of success here, being able to afford a xlp once succesful.

It’s goofy but normal to use that as a weapon against the husband, even though he’s not there yet with the xlp and the success.

Self-fulfilling prophecy I say.

Well, if I ever want to get a second wife, I’ll get rid of the first one first… I cannot understand how is it possible to live with 2 woman in one’s life… gosh, 1 is more than a Titanic going through Danshui River…

or I just have been unlucky in all my life to get ladies that are more than a handful…

Now you got my interest. Is there anywhere i can read about this?

Professer Plum in the Library with the candlestick.

Search around on the D&R board. I’ve posted plenty.

Anyways, moving right along…