Coffee machines

Work needs to rent some coffee machines for self serve purposes. I dont mean the drip filter types but the sort of thing Nestle (shudder) has… where you rent a machine and then buy little espresso pills you pop inside.

Anyone have any contacts?

[quote=“Chris H”]Work needs to rent some coffee machines for self serve purposes. I don’t mean the drip filter types but the sort of thing Nestle (shudder) has… where you rent a machine and then buy little espresso pills you pop inside.

Anyone have any contacts?[/quote]

You probably work in company that’s doing pretty well and wants to spend a lot of money on coffee … these things are the most expensive way of making coffee, and not with best … FYI

I am fully aware this isnt the best or cheapest way to make coffee, thankyou. But we also dont have an in-house barista to operate a full machine. Unless you are offering your services?

We have approached several of the coffee chains but they werent interested as apparently Starbucks has a deal with the trade centre.

Why don’t you get one of these office/catering drippers … easy to use and much cheaper … or get a vending style machine without the use of coins, some of them grind the coffee on the spot, so it’s fresh all the time …

If I got the financial backing I could get the agency for a Belgian office coffee system lease …

see my original post, this is what i am looking for. the nestle version is called nespresso or something like that.

No, that’s a totally different process, Nespresso is too expensive … it involves a small pod containing liquid coffee concentrate … an office dripper has a giant filter ground coffee and a vending style fresh ground has fresh beans …

Three different things …

I’ll see if ione of my suppliers has an office coffee department or machine you could use that way … I need a few dasy tho …

Haven’t you seen these at Lavazza. There was a sign up in the bathroom fo the Lavazza in Neihu, just behind or part of the Videoland building.

Help me too, please.

I’ve brought back a stove-top expresso maker/ steamer, but the rubber gasket is dried and cracked. I looked at home, briefly, but couldn’t find a replacement. Any ideas on where to look here? It’s a simple rubber ring, about 1" wide, with a 4" or 5" diameter.

Cheers.