Comedy HYPNOSIS at The Farmhouse in Taipei, 25 August 2006

BRIAN DAVID PHILLIPS WAKING DREAMS HYPNOSIS SHOW

Friday, August 25, 2006 . . . at The Farmhouse in Taipei . . . 9:00-10:30pm.

The Farmhouse is located at No. 5, Lane 32, Shuang Cheng Street, Taipei . . . you can call (02) 595-1764/5 for more information about the show or for directions on how to get there.

Brian David Phillips presents the show in English with Chinese interpretation. Both English and Chinese speakers can and will enjoy watching or even being part of the show – the true stars of any hypnosis show are the volunteers! When you volunteer to be a part of the show, you will have a wonderful time!

The show incorporates hypnosis, comedy, laughter, music, and even dance. It is a fully-featured entertaining performance.

The Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams Hypnosis Show is the only ongoing professional genuine hypnosis comedy entertainment show performed live in nightlife venues in Taiwan.

The Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams Hypnosis Show is presented at The Farmhouse, 9:00-10:30pm, in English with Chinese interpretation, on the Last Friday of Every Month.

See “Hypnosis Show” on my webpages at http://www.briandavidphillips.com for more details about this and other shows. There are also links to videos and photos of past performances there.

Tell your friends and pass this message on to anyone and everyone interested in quality comedy entertainment. I appreciate your support.

Be sure to check out my upcoming courses in Sept. The Early Bird deadline for signups approaches!

All the best,
Brian

A query from elsewhere but which is relevant here . . .

My comedy hypnosis show is genuine hypnosis used to entertain . . . yes, it’s the real thing.

No, they aren’t just weak-minded people. While most people can be hypnotized, for a hypnosis show we are specifically looking for those people who have a natural gift at entering trance.

Yes, there are folks who are more easily hypnotized than others. Actually, it’s the opposite of the impression given in bad movies and pulp fiction . . . it’s not weak minds that are easily hypnotized but rather those who have strong willpower and excellent powers of concentration.

In general - but certainly not always - more intelligent people tend to be more hypnotizeable than those with lower IQ (although anyone with average intelligence can do it). If your IQ is lower than 75, don’t bother volunteering as you probably don’t have the ability to concentrate well enough to follow the directions as I guide folks into the state (yes, I am a guide, I don’t make you do anything but guide you into the process). Women tend to be better at it than men, but now all women are better than all men at it. Folks with higher imagination abilities tend to be much better at it than others.

If you have been drinking much, at least so much that it impairs your judgement beyond just loosening up your inhibitions, please don’t volunteer. Enjoy watching but wait to volunteer for another show. If you’re on drugs, then don’t volunteer. If you have a pschological or mental health issue or under the care of a psychiatrist or psycholgist, then give it a miss as far as volunteering goes but do enjoy watching with your friends.

It is a LOT of fun, really . . . and this is the only show of it’s kind in Taiwan . . . one of a kind . . . at least until my students start doing their own shows. Here’s a promo video thing to give you an idea . . .

[url]http://briandavidphillips.typepad.com/brian/2006/07/brian_david_phi.html[/url]

Heck, don’t let me try to explain it, come to the show and volunteer and see and feel what I mean. The show is in English with Chinese interpretation so anyone who speaks either of those languages can volunteer and experience it for themselves and those who are not selected to stay on stage for the entire show will still have a wonderful time watching genuine comedy hypnosis.

Oh . . . shameless self-promotional plug time . . . tell all your friends and anyone and everyone you know . . . to be at The Farmhouse in Taipei, 25 August 2006, 9-10:30 for a wonderful wonderful time at the Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams Hypnosis Show!

Other show dates and venues are listed in the “hypnosis show” section of the webpages at http://www.BrianDavidPhillips.com for those interested in more.

All the best,
Brian