Comic books+movies=one-to-one class! student wanted @ Taipei

[color=olive][color=darkblue][/color]
Dear Folks! :sunglasses:

Are you frustrated in learning Chinese? or have you been dozing off in your Chinese class? I am here to help you!

I am 25 and just received my MA degree this May. I had one year experiece teaching Chinese at a Chinese school in the United States. My goal in teaching is to intergrate students’ visual experiences into learning Chinese. Therefore, the teaching material of the one-to-one class will contain comic books and movies. (If you are interested in cinema, I am the right person to talk to.) In addition, I will emphasize on the creation of narrative, which I believe is particularly important for you to be able to SPEAK OUT!

The course design is very flexible. If you are intersted, please e-mail me and we can work out something. Time and tuition are negotiable. I want to spend more time on academic study, so I do not plan to get a full-time job now. By the way, I am currently visitng New York City and will be back Taipei in the mid of July. If you want to start the class, we can do it after that.

Best,
Kiddo :sunglasses:
e-mail: lecinema2006@yahoo.com
[/color]