Coming out --- about Iraq

Without getting into a debate on this issue. Is there anyone out there that is willing to take an interest in this whole 911 matter at all and the reasonings for going to war with Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place?

Take a look at a new book please and tell me what you think:

independent.com/news/news906.htm

Interesting interview that precisely mirrored my own observasions that I had just posted about earlier and was rebuffed.

Can anyone prove my observasions wrong on this issue and if the answer is “no” then could you please think about wasting any more time and effort in discussing post war pollitcal semantics.

Why would I need to be toilet trained, when I have YOU to swab my ass clean?

Now go play in the median strip, and have a nice day.

PS – You can have the last word; I won’t respond – so knock yourself out, post the vilest thing you’re capable of.

Why would I need to be toilet trained, when I have YOU to swab my ass clean?

Now go play in the median strip, and have a nice day.

PS – You can have the last word; I won’t respond – so knock yourself out, post the vilest thing you’re capable of.[/quote]

Watch out! You’ve just given blueface both poetic and diplomatic license… :laughing:

Your mama wears army boots.

I almost forgot…

[color=red]
SUCK MY NADS!
[/color]

More coffins that you’ll never see on TV in the US or anywhere else. You’d think they didn’t exist.
And there is also the wounded who get treated worse than dogs by bush when they return and try and live a normal life.

Indignities Endured by U.S. Military Veterans

[quote]But don

Remember the claims Iraq’s WMDs had been smuggled to Syria? Well well well…I guess Al-Qaida just picked this stuff up at the souk…

Al-Qaida planned chemical attack in Jordan

UPI
Friday, 16-Apr-2004 9:01AM

BEIRUT, Lebanon, April 16 (UPI) – Al-Qaida planned to attack Jordan’s intelligence headquarters in Amman with chemical weapons and the U.S. embassy with poisonous gas, reports said.

The Saudi daily al-Hayat, monitored in Beirut, Friday quoted official Jordanian sources as saying al-Qaida operative Abu Misaab al-Zirqawi, a Jordanian, sought to destroy the intelligence building with “a highly-destructive” chemical bomb that would have killed as many as 20,000 people.

The sources said Jordanian security arrested two al-Qaida members connected to al-Zirqawi and confiscated a car laden with explosives and arms which was smuggled into Jordan through the Syrian border.

The car, intercepted some 120 kilometers (75 miles) from the Syrian border, carried explosives, a chemical bomb and poisonous gas.

The sources said the terrorists planned to use the gas in attacks against the U.S. embassy in Amman and the seat of the Jordanian government.

Al-Zirqawi, who is wanted by Washington and the Jordanian authorities, is believed to be operating in Iraq.

usti.net/home/news/clari/news/we … A_EAG.html

Maths 101

claim + speculation = ?

:unamused: