Condoms?

What is your favourite place to buy condoms? I tried Watsons, but they mostly seem to have the 52mm width ones, but I prefer to wear 55-56mm, which is kinda hard to find?

There is one 55mm one, but it was quite pricey, compared to the condoms I used to buy at home. Any other place which has more choices or just buy online from Amazon?

I get them from Shopee

1 Like

Carrefour has some options

But is better to buy them on Shopee

Buy them online, as others have suggested. It’s not like you get to try them on in a store.

9 Likes

Not sure if I could trust Shopee with thos kind of stuff haha. But seems like it’s quite common to do. Thanks guys

Just gotta take advantage of that Shopee Guarantee and return them if they fail. :rofl:

3 Likes

Better wash them before you return them though.

2 Likes

I think it’s totally fine. Just buy from a reputable seller and make sure you don’t set the filters incorrectly.

10 Likes

Instead of a birth certificate you get a refund letter from Shopee :wink:

1 Like

Had no idea people still wore them.

No need. Taiwan girls are clean.

2 Likes

Says you

Is this what your former boss told you before you made the kid(s)? :grin:

I used to know an American guy who got a girl pregnant in his first several days here. It might have been his first night actually, I’m not sure. I only vaguely knew him through the girl, but him and I were chatting one night and he mentioned he’d been here basically the age of his kid plus nine months, so after doing the math in my head I asked him about it and he confirmed the time between landing and procreation had been rather short. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sharing is caring.

Can I buy second-hand?

Poya

Good condom quality and variety, lubrication, sex toys, birth control tests.

Good condom quality and variety, lubrication, sex toys, birth control tests.

Taiwan Hugh Hefner weighing in.

1 Like

Shopee condoms, ffs, do they arrive in an unmarked clear bag, imported from place unknown, like my lentils?

1 Like

It was that or the orange juice.

To be fair, I had to persuade the wife to have kids. She didn’t care about Taiwan’s population decline. Just like the selfish guys on here.

1 Like