Contact lenses

Hello there,

I am looking for contact lenses (Cooper Vision - Biofinity). Does anyone have an idea where to get them in Taipei or online? I don’t want to wear the convenience store dailies. Neither did I see them at Carrefour. Do you know any online shop selling them?

Many thanks in advance!

They have glasses shop all over Taipei. I know there’s a bunch in Danshui. They got contacts.

Hi Jonnay!

I’m not sure if you’re interested in purchasing the contact lenses shown below.

As contact lenses are currently classified as second or third-class medical devices in Taiwan, they cannot be sold online according to regulations. The known physical store where you can purchase this brand of contact lenses is “Formosa Optical Technology Co., Ltd.”

They have several branches in Taiwan. Although I’m not sure which district you are in Taipei, you can enter “Formosa Optical Technology Co., Ltd.” on Google Maps to find relevant stores.

Keep in mind that the available brands may vary from store to store, so it’s recommended to show the picture to the store owner for more accurate assistance!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I use Ticon because it’s the cheapest brand out there. Acuvue/Acuvue 2 is available but they are more expensive.