Contract completion document

So I know there is a contract termination document.

Is there a document schools use to say you completed your contract and that I need to take it to NIA.

Can I just use my contract and work permit which show the end date to my contract.

Depending on how organized your school is, usually you should get a document saying that “Mr so and so worked for us between xxx-zzz and completed his work on aaa”.
If not, i guess that contract and work permit will be good enough, depends on how stubborn the NIA is. sometimes they just follow a checklist, if you dont have that specific doc they just send you to get it

Can it be any format or is there an official format?

In other words, can I just type all that and put it on the schools letter head and have them sign it.

or do you perhaps know the Chinese name for it, I can search on the admin computer for the file.

No… I ran into this a few years ago. I tried to get a new ARC after I quit. I was paid for the summer so still technically under contract. I had the contract, many documents… Not good enough.

You need the termination of contract paper… This needs to have the official school stamp (the big one).
It almost reset me APRC count. Make sure you have that paper

Okay, I have that and I also got it signed off by the director.

“termination” means something has come to an end unsuccessfully right?
Can you use the word termination to say something came to an end successfully too?

Right, my bad… I think it was cancellation of contract… Sorry, it was a few years ago.
It just confirmed that the contract wasn’t re-signed

I printed out two copies. One reads “certificate of termination” and the other “certificate of employment and completion date”

Because you never know what they want. They could just use the word “termination” for multiple scenarios because Taiwan.

1 Like