Coordinated multiple attacks in Paris

On going attacks. Hostages. Apparently ISIS retaliation.

I bet jihadi Jill was behind this. Time for a NATO reunion in Syria I guess.

Hijos de la gran puta.

Dear ISIS,

you are fucking stupid.

Is that it? The best you have in bringing down ‘the west’? Murdering kids listening to rock bands? You can’t join in so you’re going to break everyone’s toys?

Get back to yer mammies, you dumb stone-age clowns.

We will grieve our dead then continue to laugh at you.

Ermintrude.

I bet jihadi Jill was behind this. Time for a NATO reunion in Syria I guess.[/quote]

I was expecting you to blame it on Israel, but I guess it happened a bit too suddenly for you to construct a conspiracy. I’ll give you a little time to work on that.

As for me, my immediate reaction was “Muslim refugees.” Not that all of them are terrorists, mind you, perhaps a mere 10%, or even 5%. But how many do you need to perform a massacre like this latest one?

Welcome your one million new citizens, Europe - they are the gift that will keep giving for many years.

No retaliation, it just happens wherever they have the logistics to do it.

Quran (2:191-193) - “And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing…
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)”

I bet jihadi Jill was behind this. Time for a NATO reunion in Syria I guess.[/quote]

I was expecting you to blame it on Israel, but I guess it happened a bit too suddenly for you to construct a conspiracy. I’ll give you a little time to work on that.

As for me, my immediate reaction was “Muslim refugees.” Not that all of them are terrorists, mind you, perhaps a mere 10%, or even 5%. But how many do you need to perform a massacre like this latest one?

Welcome your one million new citizens, Europe - they are the gift that will keep giving for many years.[/quote]

Im not going to hold back as I’m quite pissed after watching this crap. This is a false flag op which of course MOSSAD is heavily involved if not solely responsibe. For you apologists who know nothing of this organization go learn or shut up. For all you hasbara on this site you can go to hell.

The King David Massacre July 22, 1946 Jewish terrorists blew up a hotel, and killed 91 British soldiers, and blamed the atrocity on Arabs. When later caught, they said the British had a list of their Arab spies and were going to turn them over to the Palestinians. The goal of the False Flag was to pit the British against the Palestinians.

Lavon affair In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring

USS Liberty …June 6th, 1967 Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue. Israel’s plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

" By way of deception,thou shalt do war." Proverbs 25:6

As soon as it happened I thought ," you slimy little bastards. right on que for the Vienna meeting."

theglobeandmail.com/news/wor … e27251643/

This weekend could determine whether NATO will go into Syria and if they do you , it could give Fred Smith’s “global warming” concerns a whole new perspective.

I expect the same slanderous responses from the usual crowd who are either paid shills or those double digit IQ,MSM conditioned folks who blame the Muslims.

Of course, those terrorists are all actually Jewish. The matzoh crumbs found on the ground outside the stadium were a dead giveaway.

I’m sure I’ve been called worse, but what does hasrara mean? Google Translate couldn’t help me with that one.

Now you’re talking. I’ve been waiting for my check from Mossad, but those damn cheap Jews still haven’t paid up. I need to start charging interest.

It couldn’t possibly be the Muslims, as we all know they are sweet, lovable kindly folks. I’d post a few Youtube videos of them humanely stoning women to death and burning gays alive, but last time I did that the moderator deleted it within minutes. By the way, when did you convert to Islam?

Keep up the good work, as nobody can make the Islamo-apologists look ridiculous like you do.

Allahu Akbar,
DB

Won’t be long before the usual group of western liberals attempt to deflect the obvious issue of Islamic violence with references to 500 year old Christian violence in an attempt at creating a false equivalence. Or worse, trying to say the violence is somehow limited to ISIS and a few bad apples in the Islamic world. :loco:

Are you suggesting all or most Muslims are responsible for the violence committed by some Muslims?

Are you suggesting all or most Muslims are responsible for the violence committed by some Muslims?[/quote]

I’ve not said anything like that, but thanks for proving my point. You’ve beautifully demonstrated the problem of Western liberals.

Channeling our inner Ben Affleck. Remember his gem of an outburst? Do you mean ALL? Are you saying ALL? Did you say ALL? Oh it’s ALL right? Oh I see, ALL Muslims are bad. Yeah, this guy thinks ALL Muslims are bad. See, see, bigot, disgusting, gross, RACIST !

No my friend, I did not say all or most. Surprisingly, I said exactly what I said. I don’t know why this is so hard for people to understand. I have no issue with Muslims as I’m sure the vast majority of Muslims are perfectly peaceful and lovely people. I do however have an issue with religion in general and the core tenants of Islam specifically, and I find it unfortunate that a not so small percentage of the population in the 21st century still take these beliefs rather seriously.

There are really only two choices in a religious war. Kill every man, woman and child on the other side and lay waste to every city, town and village they inhabited – or holster your messiah complex and go home, completely home.

Pretending there’s an in-between strategy is a fool’s errand. Such is the nature of religious war. It brings out the absolute worst in human beings and capitulation and surrender aren’t options because core beliefs are at stake.

That is until the point of no return is reached and the fight to the death between civilizations takes on a life of its own. My guess is that point has already been reached, or will be soon. In which case, good luck. See you in the hills . . . if you make it here.

Fucking dumb.

[quote=“Dog’s_Breakfast”]As for me, my immediate reaction was “Muslim refugees.” Not that all of them are terrorists, mind you, perhaps a mere 10%, or even 5%. But how many do you need to perform a massacre like this latest one?

Welcome your one million new citizens, Europe - they are the gift that will keep giving for many years.[/quote]
Quoting Dan Holloway (not that I’m too sure who that even is):

From Vox:

A French analyst was on TV5. He said that the motivation begind these senseless attacks is to polarize French society, to make Arab immigrants pariahs and hence, easier to recruit.

These words from Guillermo del Toro are on the spot. Please have a look:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … ia=FB_Page

[quote=“Icon”]A French analyst was on TV5. He said that the motivation begind these senseless attacks is to polarize French society, to make Arab immigrants pariahs and hence, easier to recruit.

These words from Guillermo del Toro are on the spot. Please have a look:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/14/hollywood-director-guillermo-del-toro-shares-his-own-tragic-story-in-the-wake-of-the-paris-attacks.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page[/quote]

Is this the part where the western liberal media tries to decipher the riddle of why these attacks keep happening and will continue to keep happening in the future? It’s to polarize French society? No wait, it’s to fight American imperialism. Or perhaps it’s socio-economics?

Now granted I’m not a religious scholar, but I have read a few books that at least for my part seem to point a finger in an uncomfortable direction. Just throwing this out there and please correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems to me some of the ideas in the Quran and the Al Bukari Hadith seem to be a tad negative.

Some might argue almost anti-humanist in nature. Now of course no liberal media source would dare utter those words, but perhaps we can call a spade a spade? Nah, let’s wait a few decades, see how this all plays out. :popcorn:

My Taiwanese friend’s 22 year old son was caught up in it. The shooter was fortunately with his back to my friend’s kid, who had the presence of mind to just run like fuck.

I’m shaking like a leaf at the very thought that he was there. He’s absolutely fine. His mother’s a nervous wreck!

You could say the same thing for the bible, so I’m not sure the answer is that simple.

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“BrentGolf”]
Just throwing this out there and please correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems to me some of the ideas in the Quran and the Al Bukari Hadith seem to be a tad negative.

[/quote]

You could say the same thing for the bible, so I’m not sure the answer is that simple.[/quote]
Yup. ANY religion can become a murderous cult if you cherry-pick the right passages from its scriptures and interpret them literally. By the same token, the same religious texts contain contradictory passages that admonish people NOT to commit such terrible acts. Including Islam.

Scriptures are big books with lots of words, and they can be used to justify anything.

They’re doing it because they’re hateful and they want to destroy. They want to watch the world burn - and making Muslims pariahs is a pretty good way to throw oil on the fire. At this moment in history, radical Islam is perhaps the most common (but certainly not only) flag adopted by the less powerful who want to kill and smash the system. A century back it was the anarchists in Europe. In the 60s and 70s there were left-wing terrorist groups in Europe. There are right-wing terrorists like Timothy McVeigh. Do the people who committed atrocities in Paris use Islam as their justification? Quite possibly (I’m not sure what the latest news is). Did they commit those atrocities because they’re Muslim? No. These things happen because some people are just plain f*cked up, and they’ll grab whatever justification they can. I’m not a huge fan of Islam, or Christianity, or any organized religion. I’m not a huge fan of conservatism. But it’s wrong to say that the Oklahoma bombings were the fault of the conservative movement, and it’s wrong to say that the attacks in Paris were the fault of Islam.

And yeah, lots of stuff in the Bible, the Torah, the Quran can all be used to justify mass murder. The Buddhist scriptures as far as I know are less easy to use as an excuse, but that hasn’t stopped Buddhist radicals from murdering in Burma and Sri Lanka. I’m not pointing the finger at Buddhism, or at my Buddhist in-laws, for attacks on Tamils in Sri Lanka or on Rohingyas in Myanmar, and I’m not pointing a finger at Islam for the vile deeds that happened in Paris.