Corgi

where i can buy the corgi dog here in taiwan im from taichung area please let me know thanks i want 4 to 5 months old1d04a4a47e1ddf50f6154234268b003a

The most tender ones. Expensive bite though.

No need to buy. Go to Neihu pound, choose any of the 20 corgis they have.

4 Likes

Yes, please try to adopt. Too many people here get a dog and then dump it when they have to look for a new apartment, or when they get bored of it, or when they can’t afford it anymore. Please please please check the shelters and see if you can make a connection with one of the dogs there.

1 Like

And we are tired of explaining that there are practically no reputable breeders in Taiwan. Pet store conditions are barbaric. At least pounds and volunteer associations have taken the animals to vet checks, the dogs and cats are vaccinated and trained. If you buy you will get an animal that has not been socialized nor vaccinated.

2 Likes

Do they have any pugs?

Yep. You can hear them a mile away.

Do you have the address for it?

Recommended; the one in Zhonghe

4 Likes

What training do they do?
Using the correct place to poop?

Not to bite. If they have issues, people are told about them, like the dogs who do not get along with children.

At the association, they train dogs to get along with cats, for example. To walk on a leash.

That is really great actually.
I think people just want a puppy because it is cute but if you don’t know how to train a dog they end up disliking/hating it and then dump it.

I think adopting would be much better actually for pet and owner.

Once I told my vet that I missed the phase when my kittens played around and were small and cute, since at a year old they were… chonky. Lo and behold I found Baby, a poor kitten covered in tar. When he got better and started playing… I regretted my words… deeply. The previous kittens had their Mom with them to teach them manners and were still a handful. A lone kitten… Heaven help us. Bobby in his younger years was also a handful.

Gimme a mature, stable, calm dog or cat anytime. Shenanigans like stealing food, feats like climbing the chandelier, getting stuck in the gate or window… they look nice on a video but when you have to run to the vet or something valuable like the tv is broken, no one is laughing!

I go there every once in awhile to do some volunteering.

The dogs (that they let us take out) there do quite well on leashes.

What age do they becomes mature?

Depends on breed and upbringing, but usually at a year they are still acting like teenagers.

Most dogs in Taiwan are separated way too early from their moms so they have socialization and emotional issues which impair maturity…like people!

1 Like