Coronavirus crisis open thread - March

SOP for an English language telephone line here then…

9 Likes

You don’t know the measure and you don’t know what happens. You don’t know what gyms got as subsidies.

Nobody wants business owners to suffer. But every country has worked with this equation and all have made the decision to close businesses at the wrong time, costing businesses and the economy 10x damage.

I get it. We all get it. But these are severe times and the quicker government act , the better

Keep trying. Very busy now of course.

2 Likes

Called the CDC hotline a 5th time. Same guy answered. Apologized for the drop. Put on hold again. Woman answered. She asked me why I was calling. Told her my symptoms. Severe sore throat, minor chest cough and fatigue. She asked if I had been in contact with anyone who traveled recently. No. Have I traveled recently? No. Have I been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus. No. She asked if I had a fever. No.

She said do not go to the ER.
She told me to go to a local clinic and they will evaluate my symptoms.

She took my name and phone number.

End of call.

On my way to a clinic that’s open on Sundays now.

29 Likes

First case in the Pingtung region.

1 Like

Is this a new case or part of the announcement a few hours ago?

China, no local infections? How about this one?

“Dear friends, I have been tested for coronavirus and my test result is positive. Thanks to the fans, medical staff and the club for their care and attention.”

Fellaini. He plays in Shandong.

1 Like

As of 22 Mar 2020 at 5:42am according to the chart.

1 Like

Why would they?

Hope you’re OK. Good luck!

8 Likes

Jesus I got 28 likes on a post. What the hell is wrong with you people? :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear:

3 Likes

People obviously aren’t thinking clearly. :wink:

I literally posted that thinking “dammit gonna be a flaming” and stayed away for three (3!) hours.

1 Like

I liked it without even reading it, just so I could make it 29.

1 Like

I think these are generous, forgiving times. I’ve picked up six nice reply badges thanks to the virus. :bowing:

3 Likes

But if he’s ok he won’t deserve the F pic…

You can always rescind it.

I made it 30!

1 Like

Just saw this. Make your own conclusions

1 Like

As long as they fly, but are not. They slashed 40% of flights.