Coronavirus crisis open thread - March

Then how will enforcement know whether people wandering around are allowed to because they have obtained immunity or are still contagious?

They will be carrying health certificates. We won’t be able to actively discriminate against people who haven’t had the virus, but I guess there will be different risk levels , where people can sit, if you want to participate in this or that group. It’s an interesting topic. Contagious people should not be walking around, it should be only who have never had the virus or people who have had the virus and cleared it already.

You can tell somebody has had it or not by the antibody test.

You can screen the folks who are positive for the antibodies with a rt pcr dna test which will tell you if they still have it or not. The health cert will have to have both of those tests details for the positives.

There are ways and means.

3 Likes

Or bells. Bells are tried and tested.

1 Like

No stars or armbands.

2 Likes

I’m not sure whether he’s trying to pass for a coronavirus, a Beholder or the character of an hentai…

1 Like

Crown.

1 Like

A twitter discussion of how many people have really died in Wuhan, with estimates of more than 40,000 - also based on cremation figures, and using the Radio Free Asia article already posted by @Dr_Milker upthread. (The official death toll is around 2,500.)

5 Likes

If correct that really doesn’t bode well.

Remember, Chernobyl official death count is still 31. Anything is possible.

7 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Micro-droplets: Air Circulation: https://www.facebook.com/nhkworld/videos/167758304298950/

1 Like

Thanks for the positives, Dr. Teets.
Here’s a bit of rain though.

Chinese billionaire Liu Dian Bo bought Healthe Care for $900 million in 2015. Now, the company, which 9News understands was already facing financial pressure, is putting the heat on federal and state government for help.

When you could be showing some good will, why bother?

1 Like

Help!
My landlady is sending me videos of «Italian police rounding up people over 65 like criminals».
:rant:

EDIT:
Now she followed up with a video obviously from a disaster movie… :wall:

2 Likes

Using the crisis as an excuse to shut down the EPA.

2 Likes

I’ll wait for a better source than a newspaper from China.

The word “China” in a paper title might as well stand for Fake.

1 Like

:open_mouth: :hushed: :astonished: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like