Coronavirus crisis open thread - March

Opened topic for one day as I just wanna close off March with this solution. ARC cards now allowed.

8 Likes

Funny how simple this is when they want to.

3 Likes

Why would you allow a Chinese buy into your health system?

I guess now you can put money with his print in your back pocket.

I’m still getting the “invalid format” error when using ARC and it still says both in English and Chinese only citizens are allowed. Am I missing something?

Is this still an issue? I thought it had already been fixed last week or something?

My girlfriend ordered masks last week with her ARC/NHI cards anyway. I remember the process being a bit frustrating, but I think we originally registered on a computer with a card reader a couple of weeks ago during the first trial period* then actually ordered on the phone app last week during the second one.

*I think the registration process only worked in Internet Explorer, not Chrome. Maybe try that?

We gotta verify our devices or something. Lemme ask

That sounds familiar. I think we had to generate a QR code on the computer and scan it using the NHI/mask app. (I’d be more specific if I could, but I don’t remember all the details - I was following some partial guide I’d seen on Facebook or here)

Ok. We’re gonna ask the devs on Monday.

Please attempt to verify your devices in the meantime with the QR code.

Time to lockdown this thread like it’s Wuhan in January.

It’s @Marco’s fault!
He reopened it!

1 Like

I reopened it. Just for this march madness on the app only. You guys can post April stuff in April’s thread.

Blaming doesn’t help.

Imo, mask app things should be split into where is mask thread. And the thread should be split to two threads.

Are we still debating if masks help?

To be fair, South Korea has always been low-key racist. Number one reason why I’m not there instead.

1 Like

Now, peoples lives need to be prioritized.

First priority is medical workers and caregivers.
Next maybe high risk people and obviously infected people.
The last is healthy people and apparently healthy people.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.