Coronavirus crisis open thread - March

No, its the truth. And my relatives do not hold any assets that could do any measurable change in the stock prices. I wish Warren Buffet would be my grandpa :smiley:
Forumosa is hardly a platform to perform market manipulation.

2 Likes

I’m hoping he’s joking with you. Even if you held Boeing stocks, telling your family to buy a few stocks is not a pump and dump scheme. You’re not going to run a pump and dump scam using a company like Boeing, they basically only work on micro cap stocks.

1 Like

I hear people are saying that somehow warmer weather would stop the virus…

So if that’s the case how is Australia having an outbreak too? It should be summer there.

1 Like

Time to double case numbers excluding China. Yellow line for cases in summer like weather, blue line for winter.

See the numbers, decide for yourselves.

2 Likes

Saw this in a Facebook group for Cebu in the Philippines, in case anyone wants reassurance about how that country is handling the situation.

10 Likes

Peter Dutton, hated Aussie home affairs minister confirmed as having CV.

1 Like

Autumn on March 21st.

Taiwan army’s chemical warfare division demonstrates their two of their top level protective gears.

Guess which one has a higher protective level? Left or right?

1 Like

Neither: the real protection is staying inside the truck.

5 Likes

Is he the one standing behind Ivanka in this picture taken a week ago?
https://twitter.com/AusintheUS/status/1235997767476097026

1 Like

I put in a buy order to buy your pre used stocks for 12 bucks each . Coming atcha.

1 Like

Captain Ahole speaks.

1 Like

I still hear people denying that flying AIDS could be transmitted via aerosol form. How are we still debating this 2 months and 134,919 cases in?

4 Likes

That’s him. Trouble for the Trumps.

2 Likes

They are immune to anything.

1 Like

Only Trump can beat Trump.

2 Likes

Trump wouldn’t last five seconds against this nasty foreign virus.

3 Likes

It didn’t they just activated one of his clones

5 Likes