Coronavirus crisis open thread - March

There’s being careful, and there’s overreacting. I wouldn’t have hugged in the first place, but that said I’m sure you’re fine.

1 Like

Was there tongue involved?

1 Like

Never fear, Italy, China is here to help.

1 Like

One can contract the virus through cunnilingus?

This is turning into a crisis.

3 Likes

I await the news of the first meeting between a “Chinese Expert” and a member of the Mafia. I suspect that the Chinese assistance would be quickly withdrawn.

Reckon it’d get so widespread that Taiwan will close its borders like India and the Philippines? I’ve got my trip all planned out :frowning_face:

Taiwan has already effectively closed its Border with the PRC, Hong Kong, Macau and other Level 3 areas. Many others even have to undergo 14 days Quarantine. Common sense should prevail, but sadly it doesn’t in some parts of Australia, partly because news Media want a story rather than facts.

1 Like

You were doing so well…then this rookie mistake…

Not all hope is lost, though:

1 Like

No country that I saw that did not go through SARS took it seriously. It’s the same in Europe, people kept saying it’s just a flu and it’s a Asian thing. Come to Italy, America is not the scariest place right now lol. People were still hugging and kissing and gathering in crowds last week. It’s only now it’s being taken more seriously, after hundreds died.

Never miss a chance lol. :clown_face:

3 Likes

Show without an audience, thanks to Covid-19.

4 Likes

Czech republic decided to bunker up

2 Likes

The Guardian reports,
Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro 'tests positive for coronavirus

5 Likes

He met with Trump at maralago last weekend.
Friday the 13th : “Hold my beer”

6 Likes

Oh crap! This will incite even more panic …

I was going to call you out on that cause I thought you were referring to Belgium… :joy:

One thing I will say though is that Spain does have its own energy. Ive been once, really liked it. san sebastien tapas, and beach, there is no arguing with that.

Are - some - Spanish mean to Latin Americans? :worried:

Who was at Davos?

And he kept going to campaign rallies.

The Amazon has its revenge.

3 Likes

if only he had some natural resources that produced oxygen to help him breath

4 Likes
2 Likes