Coronavirus Open Thread 2021

You mean, like we have to do with yours? :wink:

1 Like

That wonā€™t happen with mine.
We donā€™t have the same kind of behaviour.
Pointing out your behaviour or others behaviour isnā€™t a personal attack. Itā€™s just an observation .

Youā€™ve been wrong many times and been corrected many times.

Where and when .

Thereā€™s lot of ways this can happen.
First of all you need to look at the age groups and compare like for like. Are the unvaxxed almost entirely young people ?

Also how fast is Delta spreading recently.

1 Like

On this I agree. If you have some stats or data to make some specific point in that direction, please supply.

I have.

Any stats or data?

You are making what claim exactly ?

So no stats or data?

What is your claim ?

I didnā€™t make any. Whatā€™s yours?

You seem to be saying vaccinated people are dying more from Delta ?
Or what ?

I supplied the actual data from the UK government. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve done.

If you have a point to make to clarify or expand on that data, or give some other stats or data to give it more context, then feel free.

I agree. Iā€™m of the opinion masks should be up to the individual but that theyā€™re a smart choice that makes a difference. I donā€™t get why wearing a mask is like garlic to a vampire for some people though. I barely notice it now and Iā€™m a hard core libertarian.

1 Like

I mostly feel wearing a mask is a drag and canā€™t wait for the day I can ditch it. I understand they have an important role in slowing transmission.
Masks for school kids would be overkill for me right now. But it depends on the local situation I guess.

1 Like

Damn. This is excessive.

1 Like

500 more troops on foot to keep people locked up down under.

In NSW, the 7-day death average is 2. In total, 91 people have died. NSW population, 8.2 million.

It all sounds perfectly reasonable :rofl:

2 Likes

you canā€™t exercise? what the?

They donā€™t want people exercising at the beach.

Also, under the current rules, there is no requirement for a single person to formally nominate who is in their bubble, making it impossible to police.

They hate things they canā€™t police, hence they need to bring in the troops.

1 Like