Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

No problem.

I know this is not an easy time for forumosans in Taiwan. Lots of stress out there.

Take care of yourselves folks. And let’s try to take care of (i.e. support) each other too.

Guy

3 Likes

I like the writing style!
Angelica Oung, right? I’ll try to read more of her articles!

5 Likes

I think this virus had mutated and is causing Forumosans to become r/taiwanese

It’s a freaky vibe here now, even freakier than the Rainbow Gathering vibe. That’s scary, man.

Sure, I understand everyone has free will, but at the same time there are probably more reliable things to share

Is there still food at the jinguo or ba’de Carrefour? I don’t want to waste my time and money getting a uber if not.

Really? Reads like a cooking blog to me. I was disappointed there was no printable recipe at the end.

1 Like

So share them. Let’s not discourage people from sharing things at this time, thanks.

5 Likes

So edited. Thanks!

Well, we still got the facts but in a non-boring way.
She even went back and corrected one point in the original article. Just this already put her ahead of some k-reporters out there.

3 Likes

That Rainbow Gathering sounds promising BTW :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Getting it in the mountains :joy: :joy:

Talking about sharing information:

3 Likes

This South Korean study puts it at 86% after the first dose:

3 Likes

Your wife sounds like a smart lady. Listen to her. :grin:

8 Likes

So, those tea houses are called grandpa shops?
She’s not that good, based on her last article which is just another “oh no!” blog post posing as a Substack articleish, (though, in fairness I’ve never read her business reporting) but she does make the very good point that those grandpas and grandmas were very active people. Like really active. I’ve never been that active, even when on vacation. How do they have the energy?

He had to say something. Another articleish.

Sounds about right… :sweat:

阿公店 is pretty much grandpa shops right?

4 Likes

Perhaps they could both distract each other at the same time?

Unfortunately, Aunt Flo is visiting.

1 Like

3 Likes