Coronavirus vaccination: pros, cons, alternatives

Oddly the moves you are making actually support my point.

If Beijing is the only holdout among major economies to NOT approve the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer/BNT and Moderna), and if this is almost certainly due to protectionism and not because of safety concerns, well you can then draw your own conclusions.

Guy

1 Like

Yeh, I did.draw my own conclusions. See above

My further conclusions would be that you either don’t have a point, or you feel you add an air of omniscient mystery by not making it.

There’s no need to decide.

You seem to be saying now that you mentioned China but (because?) its irrelevant. You could have done that very simply in very few words.

“With the exception of China, which wants to promote its own vaccines, all major health authorities have approved mRNA vaccines”

See? No '“they must be on to something” jive necessary.

I suspect that you originally introduced China as a bogeyman, and the protectionism angle wouldn’t have served that end.

“China says what you say so you must be wrong/Dupes of Beijing/Part of The Yellow Peril.”

Guilt by Association with Guilt by (non) Association.

Bullshit IOW.

Anyway, enough with the Red China Herring, already. Your wider point seems to be “We Never Make Mistakes” (apologies to Solzhenitsyn).

But here’s the thing.

We do.

Interesting…
However, the data seems to be incomplete. 36 out of how many? And also these babies need to be observed to see if there are any side effects.

Here’s a pro: If the US goes through with its stated plans, non-US citizens who are vaccinated will be permitted to enter the country. US citizens who are not vaccinated will be required to take PCR tests, including at the port of entry. Non-US citizens who are not vaccinated will (at least according to the stated plan) not be permitted to enter the United States.

Guy

1 Like

Okay …
Now we need to share resources of those doctors here open to giving exemptions.

I, have severe anaphylaxis to certain foods and a variety of things including meds.

Although, I am appear I have just about every condition underlying from neurological, to cardiovascular etc. You could think of.

But that’s my personal business. Please suggest doctors in the southern area and the Taipei area who will review thoughtfully medical data. I have a relative in the north who is also in a similar position as I am. Do not suggest I go back home because this has been my home for more than 30 years.
You may suggest via private message if you feel comfortable.
I and yes, I have a neighbor in a zero covid area who died almost immediately after the vaccination (verified) so please don’t tell me how safe it is.
I’ve been sent to the hospital for safer things than that. My last exposure to a severe allergen screwed up by immune system for almost one year and I was put on hydroxychloroquine. I was unable to eat any animal protein whatsoever. Until my immune system got under control and “reset”. So please don’t recommend I put anything unknown in my body. Thank you.

1 Like

In the Malone interview above IIRC he mentions autoimmune conditions as one possible long term downside

Coercion is kind of a negative Pro, though.

No?

What was the vaccination status of that pilot who attended a dinner party and ended up quarantining a whole bunch of people?
I think he was double Vaxxed.
I’m Pro keeping mandatory 14-day quarantine.
You’re causing a death sentence for people who cannot tolerate vaccines in general namely My neighbor Next who was verified as a vaccine death.

1 Like

He didn’t follow protocol. He was fired and fined.

Guy

Awesome! I’m glad to see we agree here.

Where we disagree is whether “we” think “we” know more than “all major health authorities [who] have approved mRNA vaccines.” I don’t know more than them, and I continue to be surprised that some of you seem to think you do.

Guy

1 Like

Like the FDA! They’ve approved vaccines. They should be all good.

I love to hear how the FDA think.

I’m happy he was fine, fired, mixed feelings about that. Punishment should be equal to the damage that one has caused.

But I brought this pilot up in response to the previous post saying that the United States is now letting in travelers who are fully vaccinated. I did not hear anything about the quarantine.

I’m just saying fully vaccinated or not fully vaccinated, it doesn’t make a difference since the pilot who infected the people here was double vaccinated.

It looks like the vaccine only helps you personally avoid worse off health so, it should be irrelevant. The quarantine should stand for everybody, in my opinion.

Unimpfen sind hier nicht wilkommen, as they might have said in years gone by.

It’s a popular idea amongst the scientifically illiterate and morally bereft, no doubt.

1 Like

Ah, the old Selective Partial Quote Out of Context… Scraping the bottom of the debating trick barrel rather, but never mind.

Re your *superior knowledge point:, as Johnny-come-lately to the jive, I’ve only heard this a few times so far, and I daresay you have already had the Bleedin Obvious Reply, but here it is again anyway

One doesn’t need superior knowledge to authoritaay to resist the idea that authoritaay is omniscient and infallible.

One just has to retain a basic grasp of basic realities.

3 Likes

This could go in a few places, but some interesting comments on vaccination also.

This is information that may be helpful for the females who peruse this forum, and who may have concerns about this issue.

National Institutes Of Health Launching Study To See If COVID Vaccines Cause Menstrual Cycle Side Effects – CBS Miami (cbslocal.com)

Link between COVID-19 vaccine and periods? New studies to investigate. - Chicago Tribune

Call for investigation of menstrual changes after Covid jabs - BBC News

The NIH-funded studies come after a survey centering on collecting anecdotal reports of people’s menstruation experiences following COVID-19 vaccinations garnered much attention on social media and among researchers. The survey, launched in April and led by Kathryn Clancy, an associate professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Katharine Lee, a postdoctoral research scholar at Washington University School of Medicine, has more than 150,000 respondents so far.

1 Like

Wonder if it contains ivermectin :slight_smile:

I notice the article assumes that someone who is fat and ill is best treated with a pill, and does not need to stop being fat and ill.

This has annoyed the vaxxed-up no end:

Unvaxxed Australians will have restrictions lifted in December.

NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard has defended his government’s decision to reveal that unvaccinated people will be freed from Covid-19 restrictions on December 1.

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian said on Monday said the final stage of the plan, set to take effect on December 1, would allow unvaccinated people the same freedoms as the rest of society.

Her declaration has sparked concern that vaccine-hesitant people could be further deterred by having an unconditional end to lockdown in sight.

But Mr Hazzard rebuffed those concerns, saying the onus was on individuals to get vaccinated to help the community return to a “reasonably normal life”.

“I do find it a little ironic that people are jumping up and down saying, ‘Well I’m not going to get vaccinated because December 1 is three months away’,” he told Sydney’s 2GB radio station.

“The reality is, you get vaccinated primarily to save yourself, to save your family, to save your grandma and your grandpa and your mum and your dad or your kids.

“We trust you to go and get vaccinated the same way we have been.”

:laughing:

2 Likes

LOL. Apparently most people are not living in the same reality that Brad Hazzard presently occupies, and are simply keeping their heads down until the shitstorm blows over.

The question is, though: what happens in three months? What miraculous event will occur in December to make it “safe” for the great unvaxed to live their lives again? Clearly, the answer is “nothing”, so why can’t people go about their daily business now without getting their heads kicked in by the plod?

Yer a hazard to yerself, Brad.