Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - July/August 2021

oh the good ol Taiwanese, “we are not sure what is happening but something is happening and we’re not sure what is gona happen next”

1 Like

2 Likes

Less than a month? :open_mouth:

28 days. :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

1 Like

Tbf they have an order for 5 million vaccines and need to get rid of them. 600,000 for August and probably a million a month until year end

I have no idea how they’ll let me know. Maybe SMS? :man_shrugging:

Just go online when the time comes and see if you can make a reservation?

1 Like

I have no doubt the Taiwan government would be pleased to donate them to needy allies. That would be the next step.

Guy

Sure maybe next year, but Taiwan needs to get people vaccinated fast. We are at 3.3% double vaccinated , which is fucking shit.

People will need to start taking the medigen vaccines. 2.5 million people to be precise

3 Likes

It absolutely has and all anyone would need to do to fact check such a claim before posting is google Pfizer phase III trial. This is dangerous misinformation to be passing around.

Just a few of the thousands of results discussing the Phase III trial.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

4 Likes

It’s kind of irresponsible as a head of state not getting a jab earlier, any jab.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree.

Guy

Pfizer just got full FDA approval in the USA

4 Likes

Oh no. What lame excuse will the anti-vaxxers resort to now?

5 Likes

It’s a different variant/version.
Not misinformation. Just a misunderstanding of the different versions of vaccines.

Process was rushed/corrupted? I’m not an anti-vaxxer…just predicting.

2 Likes

Then edit your post to make that clear, so others don’t read what is says, which is Pfizer never had a Phase III trial.

The version you posted about is not the one being used and may never hit the market.

1 Like

Are people antivaxxers if they just don’t want this vaccine?

Am I a vegan because I don’t eat pork?

Edit. Didn’t mean to reply to you directly.

2 Likes

Which everyone on this thread now understands. :+1: Thanks for reiterating it. I’m also here to learn and discuss.

Yeah…! Colour-coordinated cardigans :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like