Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - May/June 2021

DPP have their own enterprises that they give preferential treatment. Tsai is very pro-elite. One of her first moves after getting in power was to worsen already shit labor laws in Taiwan.

The famous quote from here when someone asked her about the laws was “Thats the problem with Taiwanese, need to learn to stand on own two feet, if you have a problem its not the governments duty, go and speak to your boss!”

If you had never gone out usually but went out to get vaccine, maybe.

:laughing:

Or in America a mass shooting happens at a vaccination center, and the headline would read “vaccines cause mass shootings”.

2 Likes

Well not any center. But definitely ones in 3rd world states like TX LA GA AZ.

What if they just load up a gun full of vaccines and shoot a bunch of anti vaxxer with it?

Control Yuan will investigate on CECC’s vaccine preparation process.

To be fair, Chileans don’t hate Argentinians outside the football context, or viceversa (Source: I’m Chilean with Argentinean family too).

But yeah, their optimism about everyone collaborating is lying about a global pandemic is worthy of somebody that hasn’t ever done a group project with more than 5 people.

do you think these labor laws impact foreigners? migrant workers?

Ehem

And

Moderna batch arrived at Taoyuan Airport. Great pics.

And the drop in the bucket seems to be the standard delivery for most countries. Although some get as low as 20 thousand.

Ok. My question now is when do they expect delivery if the ones the government paid for last year have not been delivered yet?

2 Likes

Guy

2 Likes

:wall:

Why the displeasure?

Guy

Because I put the link up too and you’re the third guy that puts up the same link…

Can we celebrate?

Worse, they keep saying “we have no vaccines”. :rant:

1 Like

Sorry lah!

Usually the site warns us when we’re duplicating a link.

Didn’t see it this time, and I thought I was paying attention! :rofl:

Guy

1 Like

In other news, president Ma is calling for the government to open up the little 3 links so desperate Taiwanese can get life saving Chinese vaccines…

There is also a famous Taida professor who made a really upbeat video from his quarantine hotel…in China, where he travelled with the express purpose of getting the Chinese vaccine because he loves China, trusts the Chinese vaccine…and puts his money where his mouth is.

1 Like

And, of course Ma Xiaoguang says Taiwan should buy through Fosun.

That’s what I think. No one was gonna win, might as well get rid of that stanky fish.

1 Like

Lucky you aren’t @finley pointing out that lots of the Covid deaths were people waiting to die anyways. You would catch hell for that. Oh, the irony of it all.