Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - May/June 2021

Apple daily says two refrigerated containers, but doesn’t give amount.

1 Like

Well I don’t know how they’re packed but if it’s 2 containers it has to be a lot.

I guess over 18 now.

1 Like

I said work harder. They should have got there first, but they were in no rush at that time.

3 Likes

According to this report, it’s only 150K doses:

2 Likes

5 million Moderna arriving tomorrow. There we go! Keep it up.

Not 5 million all at once. In batches.

4 Likes

Frfr? Source?

Always a catch.

Well that’s a given. Wouldn’t be able to administer all at once anyways. What matters is if it’s in a week, a month or a year.

1 Like

The article shared above.

4 Likes

Chen Shi Zhong is doing a conference now about it

5 million needs a lot of freezing space (-18C). Better spread it. Hey, I have a couple of freezers waiting!

I dont think the verb used was work, or if it was, work represents that they were not willing to pay.

Honestly, if anyone believes that the main reason Taiwan has such a pathetic number of vaccines is just down to China interference then I have a bridge to sell them. China interfered a little, but this isnt joining an international organisation, its Western companies selling vaccines. You dont buy vaccines with international recognition, you buy them with cash.

Na, they shouldnt be allowed off the hook like that

5 Likes

When does Taiwans vax come out? July isnt it?

I hope theyre currently getting as many made as possible before (depending on expiry date of it of course) so they can blast them out asap.

We will have ten million vaccines at end of August. That is the number

They have ordered more to arrive after that … right?

That is the number already bought. I’m sure we can get a lot more than that.

Edit: it does include the domestic ones though. They are still in clinical trial and not a sure thing.