Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - September/October 2021

I didn’t know that. My wife’s parents got Moderna. Mixing shouldn’t be any problem.

I got zero side effects from AZ , so staying with the Cambridge technology. :wink:

1 Like

Neither did I. However, I don’t particularly care. I’ll take anything they want to put in me if it shuts them up.

A cardinal sin I just said Cambridge instead of Oxford.:joy:

Well I tried registering for the 2nd dose of Medigen online. Doesn’t work for me. Was able to register my wife for her 2nd dose.
Great. Guess I’m not getting my 2nd dose.
Wonder if there’s 1922 customer support.

You mean any vaccine put in you right ? Not anything :wink:

1 Like

At this point in the insanity I’m open to all suggestions.

1 Like

How about a triple mix , Moderna, BNT and AZ. Should give a good wall of defense.
I am just sick of wearing these f…ing masks accept if I get acne which makes them useful. zi also have quite yellow teeth which the masks cover. In addition all women seem to become more attractive, perhaps the Islamists are onto something.

That’d surprise me as they’ve gotten a lot of AZ lately due to Japanese donations and paid-for deliveries.

Yeah, I’d take that if it relaxes travel restrictions etc.

1 Like

Darn I would not like to go drinking with you do you mix your drinks too ?

I just asked them. They live in the south. I don’t know if that’s affecting who gets vaccinated.

1 Like

The whole CECC prioritizing first shots over fully vaxxed without considering that millions of first shots will become ineffective over time due to lack of a double dose follow up sounds like a violation of the 7P Rule (aka Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance) though.

3 Likes

It did. They were moving vaccine priorities by areas most affected.

1 Like

Not typically.

The risk from vaccines is about the same as the risk from Covid for me.

I think the risk from Covid is hard to tell, I think no one knows the real numbers. I would definitely not want to get that thing. Which reminds me that flu vaccines must be nearly due?

1 Like

They should have just focussed on people at risk due to their age and health, IMO. It looks like they’ve been thinking too much.

3 Likes

The numbers are pretty clear to me.

1 Like

How does that work in practice though? Not so much the age question, but the health question. For example, obesity is a proven contributing factor for COVID complications… do you ask everyone above a certain weight to get the vaccine?

Deaths is certainly more clear than.infections. Are you talking Taiwan. I would not trust the numbers coming out of China and not put faith in the numbers from India. And we have no idea about long term damage of vaccines or Covid 19. It seems that Covid has some lingering effects , just my opinion though, we will see.