Cory's Kitchen - Homemade Sausages!

At Cory’s Kitchen we take pride in producing top quality, great tasting sausages for you to enjoy. Let me introduce you to the four stars of our show:

• Italian. These are modeled after traditional Italian sausages. They are rich in flavours and have a very gentle and subtle kick to them. Great on their own, in a sandwich or mixed in pasta sauces.
  • Spicy Chorizo. These are based around the smoky, spicy taste of Mexican chorizos. They have just the right amount of spicy flavour that you can feel a bit of heat but you can also still taste the smoked chillies and spices.
  • Garlic. We use only fresh garlic and basic spices to produce a nice clean garlic flavour. If you like garlic then these are sure to please.
  • Breakfast. Our breakfast sausages are sage based and are a great way to start your day!

So there you have it! We do 100% of the production ourselves and follow strict sanitation and cleanliness procedures to ensure you get the quality you expect. We also vacuum seal and fresh-freeze them to preserve all the great taste until you are ready to eat them. Until the end of March we are selling our sausages at an introductory 10% off! This means one 500g bag of fantastic tasting sausages is only 180nt! We are located in Kaohsiung, but we also do island-wide shipping. To order or if you have any questions email us at coryskitchentw@gmail.com or call Cory (English only unless you like adventure) at 0926138585 or Alice (English or Chinese) at 0937474622.

I have a friend who has a pizza restaurant and is looking to buy Italian sasuage and US breakfast sausage for his restaurant. Do you have a way to sell it in bulk and wholesale. He would probably buy 100 kilos at a time.

Since it’s frozen, do you also make nitrate (nitrite)-free versions, or are all the products formulated with this standard ingredient?

Hi, all of our sausages are fresh (not hung or dried like a traditional Spanish Chorizo or salami) sausages and nitrate-free. We use Kosher salt and some basic species to make the flavors.

Also, from now on, we are using only pork bought directly from Taiwan Sugar Company! This means all our pork is government inspected, certified residual chemical free and of the highest quality possible. This also means that all the pork is refrigerated the entire time and has not been hanging outside at a traditional wet market.

Thanks!

Hi Michael,
I replied this question to you by E-mail. Let me know if you didn’t get it or have more questions.

Thanks!

I would be interested in where your friends pizza shop is located?

My friends restaurant will be located in San Chong. He is basically putting a complete pizza kitchen in an existing restaurant which also has a KTV. I guess someone in his family owns the place and since San Chong is becoming more and more Westernized they want to put a Pizza and Italian Restaurant with a real Italian American running it. They are putting in a stone deck oven and thin crust will be what they serve. I think the Chef used to own a restaurant in Las Vegas. He even makes his own ice cream. They are requireing all staff to speak Chinese and English and the menu’s are in both languages.

They even are planning on putting in a “Blues Bar” in the same location so hopefully it will be a good place to go, listen to some music, and eat a real USA pizza. The chef is going to sell 20" pizza’s by the way. The largest in Taiwan.

As Europe said it best, “It’s the final countdown!” No, the world is not coming to an end or anything like that (or at least not that we know of) but the days of Cory’s Kitchen’s delicious tasting sausages being 10% off are almost over! Order before Thursday, March 31st and you will pay only 180nt for a 500g bag of great tasting, meaty, homemade sausages! After that, our regular price will be 200nt/bag (once you taste them you will agree it is still a great deal). You don’t need to get the sausages before the end of March, you just need to order them by then to be eligible.
We have four different flavors: Italian, Mexican Chorizo, Breakfast and Garlic. Don’t judge these sausages until you try them, they really are that good.

At Cory’s Kitchen I keep getting asked the same sort of questions; Where did you learn to make sausages like this? Okay, I love the sausages but will you be doing other flavors or other products? When will you open a restaurant? My friends in Nantou had some at my place and loved them, can they order them too? I always cut the meat out of the skins to make pasta, can I just order the seasoned meat? Do you have variety packs?

1.  I have been involved in making sausages for many years dating back to my mom’s family making deer sausage in the fall when I was a kid. In Taiwan, a few friends and I started making them about 3 years ago.

2.  At the moment we are only making sausages but we hope to have some other products before long. If you have any suggestions of western food things you would love to get here but can’t either easily or affordably, feel free to drop me a line and make a suggestion.

3.   We have no plans of opening a restaurant. We are focusing on internet sales and home delivery.

4.  We offer shipping anywhere on the island. In Kaohsiung it is free and once you order we will set up a time and place to meet that is convenient for you. For orders outside of Kaohsiung we use freezer truck delivery. It is pretty affordable for smaller quantities and for orders over 2000nt we pay the shipping!

5.  We have started making a few packages of just the meat, not stuffed into the casing. We are only doing this with Italian as that seems to the only one people are really wanting this way. They are still in 500g vacuum sealed bags and the price is the same as for sausages.

6.  Sorry, because we don’t make all four flavors at once and we freeze them as soon as possible to lock in the freshness, we don’t make variety packs.

So, hopefully that answers some of your questions and makes you just a bit hungrier for a good sausage. Remember, we have 4 flavors; Garlic, Mexican Chorizo, Italian and Garlic. They are 200nt for a 500g bag and are frozen when you buy them. Order anytime by emailing tw.myblog.yahoo.com/coryskitchentw).

So why are Cory’s Kitchen sausages something you must try? Well, because they are darn good! At Cory’s Kitchen we produce top quality sausages. What do we do differently?

• We make them completely ourselves! That’s right, we grind the meat, mix the spices and press it into sausages ourselves. This means we know that every step of production was done correctly and to standards you expect to be followed. It also means this is truly a home-made sausage, it is not processed meat and it isn’t Taiwanese sweet flavoured sausage.
  • We only use pork bought directly from Taiwan Sugar Company! This means all our pork is government inspected, certified residual chemical free and of the highest quality possible. This also means that all the pork is refrigerated the entire time and has not been hanging outside at a traditional wet market.
  • We take producing safe, quality products seriously. All production of the sausages is done wearing gloves, masks and hair nets, and all counters and equipment are properly disinfected and cleaned before use.
  • We will deliver or send you the sausages as soon as possible after you order. We make our sausages on a regular basis and usually have a small amount on hand. This means we can either fill your order immediately or soon after.
  • Our sausages come in a vacuum sealed bag and have been fresh-frozen ensuring the freshest taste possible.

So, what are you waiting for! We sell them for 200nt/500g bag (four to five sausages) and we offer four delicious flavours: Garlic (fresh garlic and spices), Mexican Chorizo (fairly spicy but not over the top), Breakfast (sage based) and Italian. It is easy to ship door to door to anywhere in Taiwan and we offer free shipping on orders of 2000nt or more! To order, or if you have any questions, call Cory (English only unless you like adventure) at 0926138585 or Alice (English or Chinese) at 0937474622. You can also email us at tw.myblog.yahoo.com/coryskitchentw

At Cory’s Kitchen we put the YUMMY back into sausages! If you’ve been in Taiwan any length of time you have stood looking at the sausage vender on the street thinking “man, these things look good!” Problem is, you take a bite and all you get is that sweet, sort of strange taste that you just aren’t used to. Well, now you can get your sausage and enjoy them too! We have four delicious flavours; Garlic, Breakfast, Italian and Mexican Chorizo. All of them are made with 100% government inspected and certified pork. We use only just enough fat to keep them from being dry so the end result is a thick, meaty and lean sausage that won’t pass the Dr. Nick’s greasy test (a little Simpson’s reference for you).

All four flavours cost 200nt/500g bag (generally 4 or 5 nice sized sausages). Shipping right to your door anywhere in Taiwan can easily be arranged and is free for orders over 2000nt. Just call (Cory) 0926138585 or (Alice) 0937474622. You can also email us at tw.myblog.yahoo.com/coryskitchentw

Happy New Year!!!

Alice and I would like to thank everyone for your patronage! We hope everyone has a great 2012.

We will be away from January 14th to January 29th and will not be able to process orders and delivery at that time. If you want to serve some delicious sausages for Chinese New Year, please let us know before January 12th.

We have four flavors; Italian, Mexican Chorizo, Garlic and Breakfast. They are all priced at 200nt/500g package. Shipping anywhere in Taiwan can easily be arranged and is free for orders over 2000nt. Just call (Cory) 0926138585 or (Alice) 0937474622. You can also email us at tw.myblog.yahoo.com/coryskitchentw

Thank you!