Cosmetic dentist, English speaking -- prefer Taichung area

Hi all,

Looking for an english speaking cosmetic dentist, preferably in the Taichung area.

Thank you

Why? Do your teeth speak English?

This question has been asked before.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=71260

Those were for the Taibei area. This OP wants Taizhong.

No. He said ‘preferably’. Or his teeth did.

Don’t be too[color=#80BFBF]th[/color] picky.

There is a dental department at Taichung Veteran’s Hospital, just across the street from Tunghai University. Many of the dentists speak English. You can call the hospital and ask. Some of the dentists are from the British era of Hong Kong education.

vghtc.gov.tw/portal/english/introduction.htm

Dental-Oakland.Com is at the top of California dentistry.
They are simply the best! Oakland Dentist

You can check this out http://adkinsdentistry.com :bravo:

loads of help guys :bravo:

An english-speaking dentist is preferable as I get extremely nervous when it comes to dentists and I would like to be thoroughly talked through everything prior to any procedures, is that too much to ask for?

Plus I’ve heard too many horror stories of friends having their teeth pulled out in Taiwan.

My wife and I have been to the dental practice of Ezra S.N. Hsieh in Taichung and are quite satisfied with his practice. He is a licensed dentist in the U.S.A. and there are several other dentists in the clinic so they seem to maintain a high level of professionalism. They also have another floor of very impressive looking dental implants imported from a Boston area company. Their technology seems quite up to date to this layman’s eyes.

The dentist I had, could speak accurately to me in English but occassionally asked for clarification on certain vocabulary.
They are located on San Min Rd, Section 1 3F-1 and there phone number is 04-2371-7406