Costa Rica breaks relations with Taiwan

Wanting Taiwan independence says nothing about being “Chinese”. “Chinese” in this case refers to ethnicity.

Ac, good for you to finally recognize that Taiwan is not China, and that people in Taiwan are not Chinese (if you say that CSB is non-Chinese).

as for beebee, Borat once said “I don’t feel much, cause it was us doing the killing”… once you understand fully this sentence, you can fully understand all the KMT crap.

Actually my logic was leading up to that non-Chinese would become second citizens in ROChina. Forced to live in non-Chinese ghettos throughout the island… :laughing:

We’ve pointed that out to AC Dropout, many many times. But he isn’t capable of understanding that because its inconvenient towards his straw-man arguments.

Recycling the same arguments with you for 3 years gets a little boring.

If you have a Taiwanese passport or a National ID card, take a real long hard look at it. We are citizens of Republic of China in the province of Taiwan, with the right to abode in all administered regions of ROC. Get use to status quo, because it is not changing anytime soon. Deeds, License plates, etc. confirm the reality I speak of.

Now what documents do you guys have to prove the State of Taiwan exist on this planet?

The strawman has been raised. Enjoy… :laughing:

Yea well, we know the trouble Taiwan is in. But of all people you should know that it is only on paper where this is so zzZZZ

Because only a sane person would believe in things not written on paper… :laughing:

Strawman still standing proud and defiant, it seems.

The paper holds whatever is written on it. One can only harbor morality in one’s heart.

For instance, how nice of a Nobel Peace Prize winner to break off with Taiwan coinciding with the Tiannamen massacre aniversary?

Even the Costa Rican people are disgusted by his “Taiwan could have given more” comments. They say it compares the country to a whore: who pays more, gets it all.

What really gives me a lot of pain is to hear local people, especially in positions of power, or with education from abroad, say that it is Taiwan’s fault, because:
a. Taiwan is dividing China
b. Taiwan provocked China by courting St. Lucia away, so it’s payback
c. Taiwan should be reasonable and negotiate with China -by first of all accepting that it belongs to PRC

Worse is when stuff like this gets published abroad as arguments against Taiwan, calling it a “supposed democracy” and “corrupt regime”. As far as I know, the island stands at 32 among 166 in last years Corruption Index, PRC is 70, even CR is 53.

I don’t see the point of your posts. Are you trying to convince me Taiwan is the PRC? ROC != PRC

Now its well known how AC is beloved here. He’s a long-time top poster in the TP forum, with more than double or triple the number of posts and words compared to what almost everyone else here has and yet has only… 3 stars? How many times has AC been suspended for bad behavior here? (anyone still keeping count?)

By strawman argument, a perfect example is that even though I specifically refer to Taiwan’s current government as the ‘Republic of China’, AC Dropout will pretend that I don’t and make a big deal out of a no argument. This is at least the 3rd time he’s done this and I’ve pointed this out 3 times already

Oh thank you AC, who else other than you and your sidekick strawman to save the day? Keep up the good work, I’ve got four mentions of you by lurkers the last 2 months. Quite positive in bringing out their disgust for KMT apologists. Thanks.

AC, the license plates will be changed and won’t bear Taiwan Province anymore… call it “TI” movement, call it whatever… for us leaving here, calling it Taiwan Province is what doesn’t make any sense.

About Costa Rica, the Chinese government told that if every student in China eats 1 banana a day from Costa Rica, then the local economy will boom. It sounds like the Taiwan Banana deal, but let us say that China only honoured the first shipment, as days later after the bananas appeared in the local market, hundreds of fake ones showed up. Not only Taiwanese got burned, but their reputation went down the drain. Let us see Costa Rica then.

But are you loyal to the ROC? That is the question. If a foreigner talks nonsense about ROC, I usually don’t pay them no mind to them. Sure I’ll tease them about the fallacy of their belief in TI, but realistically they aren’t citizens, they don’t have right to abode, and they’ll definitely be running the other way when shit hits the fan.

All your actions and arguments have shown that you are more willing to be a traitor to ROC. You wish to dismantle the ROC government and remove the opposing party, KMT, from participating in a democracy.

What kind of ROC citizens advocates the weakening of their own State? Traitors and nut jobs.

[quote=“Shrimpcrackers”]
Oh thank you AC, who else other than you and your sidekick strawman to save the day? Keep up the good work, I’ve got four mentions of you by lurkers the last 2 months. Quite positive in bringing out their disgust for KMT apologists. Thanks.[/quote]
Ohh, a network of lurkers, you must be very important in your own mind… My opinion of you is leaning toward nut job right now :laughing: [/quote]

Sorry, AC, you advocate the extinction of the ROC, by saying you want to unify with China. That is a bigger treason to the Peanut Lord…

I don’t think extinction will be the result of a peace accord between ROC and PRC. ROC is China. So there is no logical fallacy in my mind.

However, in the ROT there cannot exist a ROC, that is a fact. Or TI leaders wouldn’t be so hell bend on name changes.

So are TI supporters taitor or nut job?

I think that if you give the chance of the ROC to be recognized as a country, then they will accept it, even if the name is only understood by a part of the world (for the rest it will be Taiwan/Formosa).

But that is not the case. There is no space for the ROC or the ROT or the Banana Republic here. Grow up, ac, the only republic that will be allowed will be the PRC. All the rest of the people fantasizing about a great future of ROC in the PRC must be really crazy.

If that is the case then isn’t the Blue strategy of warmer relations with the PRC the better solution than the Green strategy of rename, ignore, and forget.