Costco giant muffins, are they at Costco in Taiwan?

Dont know yet…still figuring that one out. WHich is easiest to get to from the Muzha area?[/quote]

Chungho

I don’t know whether there are any nearer to you. There may well be. But if you can find Jilong Rd., you can jump on Jilong Rd., head north until near the end, do a little left-right jog onto Fuyuan St., go straight a few blocks, turn right on Minquan, cross the Minquan bridge, and you’ll see Costco on your right from the bridge. Coming off the bridge, turn right, past the gas sta. and past the 1st intersection, then turn rt at the 2nd intersection which I think is called Jiuzong Rd., where you’ll see an RT Mart to your left, another RTMart straight ahead and Costo on the right. That’s the Neihu Costco.

nah I live in the muza area jung ho is easier, uinless you have a car then the freeways and stuff come into play and then I don;t know

I’ll go with you after work tomorrow. I could use some detergent and just look around. I’m going to the Yong He one, if any is interested or wants me to pick up something for them. PM me

I live in Muzha and thought that the Neihu one was easiest - I catch the 902 from the Muzha MRT to Minquan Bridge bus stop and walk from there. It takes about an hour.

Which bus do I get to the Zhonghe Costco? What stop is it? How long does it take?

Thanks.

[quote=“gcat”]I live in Muzha and thought that the Neihu one was easiest - I catch the 902 from the Muzha MRT to Minquan Bridge bus stop and walk from there. It takes about an hour.

Which bus do I get to the Zhonghe Costco? What stop is it? How long does it take?

Thanks.[/quote]
Due to the taiphoon no sleepy sleepy for me. Take the 214 from DingXi station,exit 2 and it will take you up there. I believe the 57 also.

[quote=“gcat”]I live in Muzha and thought that the Neihu one was easiest - I catch the 902 from the Muzha MRT to Minquan Bridge bus stop and walk from there. It takes about an hour.

Thanks.[/quote]
oh i scoot… so jung ho is closer if you are on the mrt then prolly not good for you then

People. What’s all this talk about scooters and public transport? Do you plan to buy one thing only? Basically, going there requires a trunk–so many things to buy and many of them bulky. If you don’t have a car, then–ok-- get there on public transport, but hire a taxi to take all the goodies home.

I also recommend acquiring a separate, free-standing freezer in addition to the one on your fridge.

I buy quite a bit, and take it home on my scooter, Taiwanese style. Stuff piled up from the floorboard to my knees, stuff in a backpack, stuff tied to the back, and light stuff hanging in bags off the handlebars. :smiley: Then I ride home very carefully. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“delieadalish”][quote=“gcat”]I live in Muzha and thought that the Neihu one was easiest - I catch the 902 from the Muzha MRT to Minquan Bridge bus stop and walk from there. It takes about an hour.

Thanks.[/quote]
oh i scoot… so Zhonghe is closer if you are on the MRT then prolly not good for you then[/quote]

So there isn’t a bus directly from Muzha to the Zhonghe Costco? Anyone? Getting to Dingxi alone would take about 30-40mins from my place on the bus/MRT.

If you do catch the bus from Dingxi (thanks Namahottie), what is the name of the bus stop to get off at?

[quote=“gcat”][quote=“delieadalish”][quote=“gcat”]I live in Muzha and thought that the Neihu one was easiest - I catch the 902 from the Muzha MRT to Minquan Bridge bus stop and walk from there. It takes about an hour.

Thanks.[/quote]
oh i scoot… so Zhonghe is closer if you are on the MRT then prolly not good for you then[/quote]

So there isn’t a bus directly from Muzha to the Zhonghe Costco? Anyone? Getting to Dingxi alone would take about 30-40mins from my place on the bus/MRT.

If you do catch the bus from Dingxi (thanks Namahottie), what is the name of the bus stop to get off at?[/quote]

I don’t know the name, but it’s the next stop after the B&Q multiplex stop.(B&Q would be on your left as you pass)