Costco Thread 2019

I’m not a big fan of vodka but the Kirkland Signature French process vodka smells less like tincture and tastes less like used band-aids than other vodkas. Wish the bottle wasn’t like two feet tall, but hey.

It’s actually not bad if I throw a couple Kirkland Signature Spanish olives and a tablespoon of olive brine into a glass with 3oz of the vodka. Quaffable.

1 Like

Buy both. The one your wife does not like, she can take back easily.

More like tampons or pads.

1 Like

Eh, still seems like a bad idea. “Hi honey, here’s what you specifically told me to buy, and here’s another random box and I’m not too sure what it even is [but it’s really unlikely that it’s a bulk box of female vibrators: CTaitung, what Costco are you going to?!], and if you don’t like it, can you please take two hours out of your day to return this product you didn’t even want?”

Hell, I’m not too sure about the vocabulary for pads and tampons and “feminine hygiene” even in English, never mind in Chinese!

2 Likes

There’s a sale on Arm and Hammer kitty litter at Costco right now. It’s 100nt off the list price.

How exactly did you find out what used Band-Aids taste like?

Great value!

6 Likes

Is she bagging up diced onions?!!! Is this Taiwan?

And 3 bags.

Please note she is wearing a Kipling bag, which is like 1400 to 2000 NTD. And a smart watch, 5000 NTD.

1 Like

Shameless.

1 Like

Yes & Yes!

Hopefully she was shamed into oblivion on local social media

Can anyone provide the link to that picture? The comments must be fascinating.

EDIT:
K-man! You still there? Here, breaking news!

2 Likes

I used to see this kind of thing too. I hope Costco cancels her membership (and possibly prosecute her for theft, because it is)

It sucks because it could mean in the future Costco just gives out bags with onion/relish in it rather than have dispensers like this.

1 Like

Usually it’s just an overflowing foil wrapped paper plate they give you…

They need to curve this as well as the parking freeloaders. I think we as customers could stand behind them if they took actions to prevent those unsightly happenings.

I think those are the bags they give for ice she is using…

2 Likes

So why doesn’t Costco just require membership to park, you know scan your membership card at the entrance, and you are charged 30nt per hour to park unless you make a purchase (you use your receipt to redeem it)? Carrefour does this.

2 Likes

Wow! that’s a lot

Ask 'em. Instead they open the doors and first floors are full already…

I think Beitou was going to/is trying to enforce this.