Costmetic Dental Work

I have finally decided to get my ugly teeth fixed. I am guessing I will need four upper and four lower veneers. One might actually have to be an implant, and caps or crowns might be options for some of the others. I want to see someone trustworthy to help decide which way is best. I don’t want braces because I just can’t be bothered…really, who wants metal in their mouths? I know this will not be cheap, but I don’t want to be screwed over either. Has anyone had this type of cosmetic work done in Taipei city? Thanks!

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … ht=dentist
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … ht=dentist

No. 3, Lane 171, Sec 1, Zhong Cheng Rd. Taipei
(02) 8866-2725
Dr. Ma

Implants and crowns and stuff are expensive and not covered by the national insurance, so it might be a good idea to shop around. Dr. Ma speaks English.

Expensive is the word! I was quoted over NT$150,000 for a couple of implants and a bit of other work. Fuck that! Its all you people that have to look at my teeth – I never have to see them, so if you want 'em looking nice, YOU pay for 'em!

Thanks for the replies. I had seen the two posts pasted above, but I am interested in hearing from anyone who has actually had veneers in particular, how much they cost you, and where. If I can get my mouth refurbished with veneers for about 50k, I’ll be a happy camper and start smiling like :smiley: instead of like :wink: