Could Taiwan take over from HK as a new financial centre? (2019 edition)

You still could have lured us in if you’d phrased it as a question.

Why? Because I don’t want us to look like a bunch of fools! It’s bad enough with all the “butthurt” and “retarded” political threads… :roll:

But this is @Charlie_Phillips territory, so my take is just a suggestion. :bowing:

Don’t know if any phrasing of the title of this thread will make anyone look like a fool. I agree that using the word retarded in the pejorative sense, as in the thread title above, certainly does. :slight_smile:

Fear of competition.

If the USA government has a geopolitical will and economic and financial conviction to do so but without the undivided support of global investors it’ll never happen like waiting for the cows to come home.

Well, thats kind of small minded…no? If its really offensive delete it. I guess if editing it at least make mention so there is context for future discussion. Some threads make virtually no sense cause the original line of thought was edited and new people in the thread need to check referrences just to get the point.

But ya. Retarded meaning to retard, hold somethung back, isnt so offensive. This site isnt hosted in Canada…is it?

Just playing :slight_smile: but it really is hard to follow things when they are edited away without thought

Just fyi, my worthless self has not touched this honorable thread’s title.

(And no, we’re not hosted in Canada.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.