Counting to ten

DUMB F(&ING (&&$# !

Halfway between wanting to have a toddler tantrum and starting a bar fight. So, so, so :fume:

What do flobbers do when the urge to take a flamethrower to the stupid (@#$%s hits? I’m rarely angry so when it hits me, I’m floored and have no coping mechanisms. It’s made worse by the fact that the fuck up is 20% my own fault so I hate myself 20% too.

Is the answer drink?

[quote=“Ermintrude”]DUMB F(&ING (&&$# !

Halfway between wanting to have a toddler tantrum and starting a bar fight. So, so, so :fume:

What do flobbers do when the urge to take a flamethrower to the stupid (@#$%s hits? I’m rarely angry so when it hits me, I’m floored and have no coping mechanisms. It’s made worse by the fact that the fuck up is 20% my own fault so I hate myself 20% too.

Is the answer drink?[/quote]
It happens. I have found that , at the end of the day, ranting ( rightly) just does not work. You know that. No answer to the frustration. Bikini wax time for Ermitrude. Wish I could say more but glass of wine and a good book is a start.

Good advice. Not sure where ripping my pubes out comes in?

I now have to cover some useless fuck’s class, as if it’s in any way my job to deal with fuckhead teachers. Being with the kids will force me to be nice for an hour, which will be good.

Every time I am about to say something I know I will regret later, I stuff a chocolate in my mouth. Double effect as it is good for the depression afterwards.

[quote=“Ermintrude”]Good advice. Not sure where ripping my pubes out comes in?

I now have to cover some useless fuck’s class, as if it’s in any way my job to deal with fuckhead teachers. Being with the kids will force me to be nice for an hour, which will be good.[/quote]
Bikini wax was a reference you made in a post some time ago. I am like an elephant… the “I don’t forget” part. When dealing with stupid people, remember this, E.

Feeling “happy”, or still this? :slight_smile:

I can’t see youtubes at work.

I really really wanted to come to Taiwan next week. I can’t because the office fucked up and didn’t get my visa/passport back in time. I’ve wasted a bunch of money, I turned down something fun in China, I booked two days off work, and they are completely unapologetic and blaming everyone else.

It’s OK, it’s just a disappointment, not the end of the world. I just feel a bit sorry for myself now.

EDIT: HA! Fuck da office bitches. Sorted it out myself, got my ticket, pew! :rainbow:

Either that or meditation…or blasting some AC/DC!

How nice to be able to count to 10… many people, you know can’t. They seem to be concerned about global warming and hiding their heads in the sand… just sayin’

Smooth way to work that into the conversation!

Gramps dozed off and slept through his bus stop again…

ROCKET: shut yer trap. I heartz fredsmith.

Can’t there be a test for, y’know, people? Everyone that fails has to go to … let’s say … Canada? You ever see the Pink Panther cartoon where the raincloud follows PP around? They chase after me like the undead. I’m kind of pleased with myself for not overreacting and starting a shitstorm and being politick.

I do not care about global warming, fred. This may be because I am completely selfish and don’t care about anyone but myself? Would Marlowe have cared about gw? Stendhal? Vermeer? Nope.

The answer (and I AM coming to Taiwan, my pretties) is self-determination and drink. Which I could have told myself when I was 14. I just need to channel my inner calf and it’s all good.

Either that or meditation…or blasting some AC/DC![/quote]

Blastin’ some AC.

But what about the livers? The livers!

You can count to ten on forumosa … 1 … 2 … 3 …

I can count to 17.

Sometimes.

[quote=“Ermintrude”]ROCKET: shut yer trap. I heartz fredsmith.

Uh huh, I totally believe you.

Even so, your specifically bizarre paraphelia are thoroughly outside Rocket’s aegis, cow, so shut it.
With rigour.

[quote=“Ermintrude”]
(and I am coming to Taiwan, my pretties)[/quote]
Finally we can hang out together!!! and have sexy time!!!

It’s

I believe that’s an incomplete sentence.