COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

Apparently post viral syndrome is a new and scary thing. It’s called long flu.

1 Like

There’s actually been a whole swathe of these, and I’ve avoided posting most of them because it’s a bit ghoulish. Behind each of these deaths is a family who lost a son or brother or husband. But … look, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I’m reminded of the aphorism “science proceeds one funeral at a time”. I wish it didn’t have to be that way, but they made their own choices, and perhaps if there’s any positive outcome, it’ll wake up the people who mindlessly went along with it all.

He may well have been kind and loving to Stephanie Hughes. But I know plenty of people who didn’t spit on the unvaxed.

2 Likes

It’s funny how these things are only now being discovered. Who knew, eh?

As for the “COVID restrictions” thing, I wonder if that’s actually true, or if the newspapers are trying to soften people up for another round of something-or-other with some social-proof messages?

2 Likes

Some stuff or, for some, ‘conspiracy bullshit’:

“The cumulative incidence rate of nutritional anaemia, aplastic anaemia, and coagulation defects significantly and constantly increased for 3 months after the COVID-19 injection compared to the uninjected group.”

A snippet from the above video:

1 Like

The Iceland headline is inspired by truth but not really true. The article says the jab is still available to seniors (60+), and non-seniors can still get it but only in one location and only in groups so that they don’t waste the other doses in any given vial. No ban, no discontinuance, just a lack of pressure and an adaptation to the reduced demand.

The Switzerland headline is clickbait by my standards. There’s an attempted private prosecution by one of the people who iirc was involved in that so-called “World Court” or whatever it was that the German lawyer was running. I’m not holding my breath.

The France headline is also clickbait, as the body contradicts the headline. You can certainly make a worst case scenario interpretation that the proposed law would be used against vaccine dissidents, but if it were targeting “covid ‘conspiracy theorists’” it wouldn’t clearly be targeting cults in general as stated in the title and demonstrated by the details, which the French government has been doing since long before covid. It’s nice of the Expose author to admit she’s using gootran and also to link to the actual bill so that we can see for ourselves, but it would be nicer if she had put a little more work into it before publication.

1. The same penalties shall apply to incitement to adopt practices presented as having a therapeutic or prophylactic purpose for the persons concerned when, in the current state of medical knowledge, it is clear that such practices expose them to an immediate risk of death or injury likely to result in mutilation or permanent disability.

[emphasis added by Expose article author]

The key words are according to “current medical knowledge.” This, basically, can mean anything – it just depends on what the “experts” say it means at the time.

If the bill’s author wanted to emphasize the “current” aspect of the state of medical knowledge, there would be a word like “actuel” in there, but it just says the state of medical knowledge, period.

« Est punie des mêmes peines la provocation à adopter des pratiques présentées comme ayant une finalité thérapeutique ou prophylactique pour les personnes visées alors qu’il est, en l’état des connaissances médicales, manifeste que ces pratiques les exposent à un risque immédiat de mort ou de blessures de nature à entraîner une mutilation ou une infirmité permanente.

Any native or near native French speaker is welcome to contradict me.

Some stuff:

The Norway one is interesting.

Figure 6 shows the development in the incidence of Covid-19-associated deaths or hospital admissions with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19 for people aged 65 and over [so, they no longer show you data for the entire ‘eligible’ population]. The figure shows the number of patients who received the vaccine after 1 September 2023 within a week before admission or death [drumroll]. The unvaccinated group are those who have not received any vaccine dose this autumn, i.e. no vaccination after 1 September 2023 and up to the week before admission or death . The total number of admissions or deaths in the two groups is currently low and there are also several important factors that must be taken into account in order to estimate vaccine effect, so the figures must be interpreted with caution.

It’s a completely baffling mystery

1 Like

Why is it baffling? It’s fucking obvious.

1 Like

20 posts were split to a new topic: COVID Humbug! 2024