COVID Humbug! (2024 Edition)

I was just about to ask @Tempobot if Mark Z and Bill G had secretly created him in some spooky laboratory, but oh look at that, we’re in the 2024 thread now! :robot::+1:

1 Like

I wish! I’d be lawyering up!

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t read the Daily Mail?

1 Like

I like the old saying about sleeping with dogs and waking up with fleas. :2cents:

3 Likes

No. Would not even use it to wipe my backside with.
The person who made the image pointed out the awfulness of the controlled legacy media in the west.

I wonder if they included ‘Long Covid’ to appease those invested in the jab scam?

They still got paid, though:

In which case it’s a learning experience.

Slowly but surely it trickles out.

The warning came from Prof Dr Thiravat Hemachudha, director of the Thai Red Cross Emerging Infectious Diseases Health Science Centre at Chulalongkorn University, and Panthep Puapongphan, dean of the College of Oriental Medicine at Rangsit University.

Prof Dr Thiravat and Mr Panthep stated that there were efforts to conceal data about the people affected and killed by vaccinations, and the official number of people affected by vaccinations was thus unrealistically low.

Consequently, many people were unaware that vaccinations affected them and they could not find proper treatment.

@QuaSaShao does the Thai Red Cross qualify as a “reputable medical organization” or whatever the term you’re using now is?

PS. Oh, also the Florida Department of Health, in case you didn’t hear about that one.

1 Like

Measles: The First Panic Narrative of 2024?

Kit Knightly

Measles outbreaks hit the headlines in the both the US and UK this week.

The UK is allegedly in the middle of a serious measles outbreak centred on Birmingham. The BBC reports (Birmingham Children’s Hospital inundated with measles cases - BBC News):

Birmingham Children’s Hospital has been inundated with the highest number in decades of youngsters with measles

The West Midlands has reportedly seen as many as 167 measles cases in total, the BBC claiming “low vaccination rate has been attributed to the rise.” (pretty sure they mean “the rise has been attributed to the low vaccination rate” but you never go to the……

Read full article …

https://off-guardian.org/2024/01/13/measles-the-first-panic-narrative-of-2024/

1 Like

1 Like

LOL. Better late than never, Daily Mail. IIRC that was well-known among “conspiracy theorists” about two years ago.

TPTB were already discussing Moderna’s mRNA vaccine as a done deal way back in January 2020, when it was far from obvious that “the pandemic” was likely to be anything more than a flash in the pan. Even if Moderna had not, in fact, had any hand in developing the virus itself, it’s clear that they had some kind of insider knowledge of what was supposed to happen next.

I notice the MSM are scrambling over themselves to pretend that they were on the side of truth all along. Propaganda mills? Us? Never!

@discobot fortune

2 Likes

Wow, when DB still hasn’t answered after five days, something’s wrong! :hushed:

QSS hasn’t answered my question after six days. Is he okay? @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

2 Likes

Hopefully it will fail:
How many have taken the payoffs?

1 Like

3 Likes

Possibly not directly related to covid, but at least relevant to it:

According to police, the family has filed charges of negligent homicide (過失致死罪) against the director of the daycare center and two of its employees, reported SET News.

Lo Yi-chun (羅一鈞), spokesperson for the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (CDC), said the mask mandate for daycare centers was lifted at the same time as the indoor mask order for schools on March 6 last year, reported CNA. Lo said that since the mask rule was lifted, neither the central government nor local governments have reinstated the regulation for daycare centers.

1 Like

These charts will be too small to see on a phone, but the show that for very many countries there was NO peak of mortality in “deadly pandemic” year of 2020 (red) but deaths peaked in vaccine roll out 2021 (blue) or later even 2022 (orange) Link below: