COVID Humbug! (2024 Edition)

I bet the baffled doctors are baffled at this baffling bafflement yet again.

2 Likes

Oh, and what do you know about it, eh? Do you have a degree in bafflement studies?

Saw something the other day about pilot deaths. Apparently Singapore airlines have lost five to sudden and baffling death over the last 7 months. Which would seem to be waaay more than you would expect. I just hope they have the courtesy to not die while I’m on their plane.

I’d really like to know what proportion of the general public consider these excess deaths a problem. I mean, in Taiwan it’s probably zero; most people either blindly trust what the authorities say or go off down genuinely-bizarre conspiracy-theory rabbitholes about aliens and stuff. But how about in the UK, where a whole load of popular figures have been raising the subject publicly?

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s all a bit late now, @cake. I took three shots. Awaiting my triple sudden deaths.

2 Likes

They are going to make all injections and their new ‘cancer killing injections’ mRNA. The same cast of characters will be pushing that sludge on the useless eaters.

I got three months free gym membership by taking my shots as an eater. That wasn’t useless.

1 Like

Lol Zhivago1955 GIF - Lol Zhivago1955 Laughing Hard GIFs|262.5x210

It saved me money. Plus I wasn’t allowed to work out otherwise.

Yeah, the Taiwan Sports Adminstration were instrumental in subverting medical ethics, particularly where young and healthy people were concerned. I’d like to know how that came about.

Mandate

The Sports Adminstration is part of the Ministry of Education, AFAIK. They have no legitimate authority to prescribe medical interventions, or to compel enrolment in medical experiments.

I’m thinking nudges, winks and red envelopes were involved.

I’m not sure how much red envelope corruption was involved in Taiwan. Obviously money was made in PPE. Not much in Taiwanese vaccines. I don’t recall many of them being used. Possibly in stocks held by politicians in overseas big pharma.

Shutting down gyms was one of the most inexplicable parts of Taiwan’s “pandemic response”, along with masking up children and closing playgrounds. The particular demographic who go to gyms were at essentially zero risk from COVID, and the “experts” knew that (if they didn’t, they had no claim to be experts). And yet that shutdown persisted for months, along with the associated vaccine mandate.

The experts undoubtedly knew the vaccines didn’t work, too.

So what was the point? Was it pure, unadulterated malice? Was there no point at all - just part of the death cult that seemed to grip the entire planet?

I mean FFS, if you’re going to hurt people and experiment on them, at least do it for profit. That at least is understandable. What kind of monster does that for no purpose whatsoever?

Something like that would be my guess. All the big players must have been up to their necks in insider trading - I mean, why wouldn’t you? Bill Gates didn’t even pretend to hide it. What I meant, though, was something along the lines of the Sports Administration being given emoluments to enact and enforce the necessary ‘mandates’, in order to take some of the heat off the CECC (who otherwise might have appeared to be a much-too-centralised source of bullshit). Possibly also some subtle threats involved, as elsewhere.

Appeasing the general public was never a factor?

In what sense? Are you referring to the vaccine rollout and the lies used to mandate those vaccines, or to the broader picture?

If they had wanted to reassure the public (I’m not sure what the distinction would be between appeasing and reassuring) then they could have pointed to the statistics showing that children, for example, were at no risk from COVID; they could also have gone with the “it prevents severe disease but not transmission” schtick from the start. That would have resulted in a modest campaign to vaccinate “the vulnerable”, and everyone else would have felt able to take their silly masks off.

As things stand, they’re not appeasing anybody. They’ve pointed out in black and white that the vaccines didn’t work at all - unless you take your latest booster you’re “not protected” - and everyone is still walking around terrified of the dreaded lurgy.

If you’re talking about appeasing unfounded hysteria, that hysteria was created by the government in the first place. So the violations of Nuremberg that followed would simply have been a secondary crime on top of the first.

You’re thinking of The Government as a hive mind with a single control point. That’s just not the reality (no matter how badly some people would like it to be).

1 Like

Oh btw, where’s the 2024 thread? @tempogain clean up in aisle C! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yup, where is it? it’s vanished, along with several posts. It’s bloody Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates, that’s what it is.

1 Like