COVID rules and Buxibans

My school has posted the maximum amount of students for each class. Then i was told that more students than the maximum will be coming next week. I am not too fussed. I want to make money. I just asked them to tell me which rules they are going to follow and which ones they aren’t .

This, for every single stupid stupid rule they’re trying to introduce right now.

They will have to. If you limit the amount of kids that a cram school can take, there isn’t enough capacity for everyone, and they will go out of business. If they go out of business, there will be even less capacity.

2 Likes

I stand by what I’ve been saying. Time for a property cost revolution!

those who returned to work…how do you feel about the covid regulations at your school? seems a bit lax tbh, some kids taking off masks, noses out, some kids got paper masks that aren’t even considered masks…oh and is your school following regulations?

My school has the opposite problem. It’s a uni, and universities didn’t have any vaccine mandates, so they’re determined to stay online when we go back in late September even though Kaohsiung is basically COVID free. Ugh.

I’d say it’s Taiwan as usual in buxibans lol.

rules? rules? what rules? we have rules the gov wants us to follow?

that’s the vibe.

1 Like