Covid vaccines for children?

Well, that’s the entire point of VAERS. It is literally why it exists at all. In addition to that, there is a huge under reporting of adverse events. I should know, as I was one of those that didn’t report, but should have. There is no incentive to report.

This is directly from the CECC themselves:

Q3. Adverse events of death after vaccination, which ones need to be reported? Which ones do not necessarily need to be notified?

• When the death of an individual case is suspected to be caused by a vaccine adverse event, it can be notified.

What I am wondering is why you think “Covid vaccines for children” which is what we are discussing would apply here, unless you think that children are pregnant, then vaccinated, then lose their pregnancy because they were vaccinated. :roll_eyes:

I guess the broader brush you are using here is really what you want to help keep your vision consistent.

Guy

You can ask much the same question of whether >90-year olds with cancer or cardiac issues dying with COVID is caused by COVID, but they’ve been included in the numbers each day nonetheless.

4 Likes

Wow. Please forgive me. Maybe we should start a thread, “Covid vaccines for the unborn. Good or bad?” :thinking:

I guess if they didn’t die in the womb, they might have become children eventually :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Please do. There are heaps of sources indicating that your pet theory is incorrect.

Guy

That cuts both ways.

4 Likes

What in God’s name are you talking about? What “pet theory”? You asked for the source. I provided it directly from the CECC.

The link I gave above shows that there have been over 2000 adverse events in Taiwan suspected due to the Covid vaccines for children/ infants, 0-17.

That’s the government’s own data, not mine. And yes, they also include data for deaths suspected due to the Covid vaccines before they were officially children, or even official infants. Unsurprisingly, they don’t have a separate category for under 0s.

3 Likes

I suppose you’ve got sources demonstrating that the vaccines reduce the risk of COVID-induced encephalitis etc. in children, and/or that they provide a net benefit for this age group? Maybe you could pass them on.

5 Likes

This is misinformation. Just because there is a correlation between the existence of a fetus in a woman’s womb and the subsequent birth of a child, this does not demonstrate causation.

1 Like

The fact is that the authorities boldly stated that the Covid vaccines were perfectly safe for pregnant mothers.

They said that mothers and fathers need not worry about any Covid vaccine harming their unborn children.

The authorities told mothers and fathers that any Covid vaccines directly injected into the arms of their born children were also perfectly safe.

Taiwan VAERS tells us a different story, as do all other countries’ VAERS.

There’s also this:

which was reported in multiple places (not the MSM, of course).

Wouldn’t surprise me if similar things happened in Taiwan. Even without skulduggery, the nature of a compensation claim is that the authorities will do their best to avoid culpability if they can, so the number of claims being made is not indicative of the true (but unknown and essentially unknowable) number of deaths caused by vaccines.

1 Like

Let’s wait to see what @afterspivak comes back with after his literature survey. It’s taking a bit longer than I expected, but I’m sure he has some convincing sources to hand.

3 Likes

That was always going to happen, as they stupidly signed away all rights to seek redress from the vaccine companies themselves. As such, they’d have to be held responsible, financially, so they do whatever they can to bury it all. If they’d not signed away the right to sue the vaccine companies for injuries and deaths, they’d hopefully be supporting so many more people, their own citizens, who experienced adverse events.

But then they would end up paying out all of the profits that they’d made to the people who had been harmed by their injectable snake oil. It’d be a ginormous everyone-loses scenario in which a vast amount of wealth ends up transferred from ordinary taxpayers to people who have been harmed (or killed) by a completely pointless exercise. And the absolute worst part of that would be that the rich people wouldn’t be able to afford new superyachts.

Incidentally, what struck me about the Taiwan article is the official position: “well, ahem, it probably wasn’t the vaccine, even though something utterly bizarre and unexpected happened to your kid just after vaccination, but out of the goodness of our hearts we’re going to pay out an emolument, even though we don’t really have to, so please give us a round of applause for being lovely big-hearted people”. That must be a real kick in the guts for the parents.

1 Like

True.

One can only imagine their intense grief and suffering, heartlessly compounded by bureaucracy and politics.

Absolutely tragic. Especially so, since it was all so unnecessary to involve innocent children in the whole thing.

There’s no market they don’t want to exploit. At any cost. Those contracts for indemnity are a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Without going into personal details, I have particular reasons for drawing a line in the sand when it comes to experimenting on kids or pregnant mothers just to see what happens. These parents must be absolutely beside themselves with guilt and anger. I was dimly aware of what they’d done to old people in 2020, but at least they’d lived full lives before being bumped off. These little kids were right at the start of the game.

I can only assume that people who wave away this sort of thing as the inevitable cost of progress have never experienced any tragedy in their lives. How lucky they are.

3 Likes

I would like to see the data of this information:

Most children with COVID-19 have mild disease or no symptoms at all; however, some children get severe disease and need to be hospitalized.

How many is most? How many is some?

Side effects of COVID-19 vaccines are usually mild. Serious side effects are very rare.

What’s mild or serious? Who judges that?

It is much safer to get the vaccine than to get COVID-19.

What data supports this conclusion?

3 Likes

It seems to have gotten a bit quiet here now. Surely this data exists…? :whistle:

2 Likes

I can only conclude from the silence – not for the first time when confronted with arguments you don’t like – that you don’t have the data or studies to back up what you were asserting, so I guess that’s that. I’m quite sure that if you had something solid to support the claims, you would have posted it by now (and I would have read it). :upside_down_face:

I’d personally be a bit embarrassed to need to leave the discussion when pressed for evidence, especially as a scientist/academic and especially after pressing others for a source to support their own claims (and receiving it), but perhaps that’s just me. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes