CPR certification...Where?

I am looking for a CPR certification course in Taiwan…does anybody know where this can be done at or if it can be done???

Thanks

I think most major hospitals run courses. The Red Cross also runs regular courses.

[quote=“clockers25”]I am looking for a CPR certification course in Taiwan…does anybody know where this can be done at or if it can be done???

Thanks[/quote]

Hi there.
Most scuba diving instructors can certify you for CPR. PADI has a course called EFR [Emergency First Response] that includes defribilation techniques and oxygen provider. Just contact your local dive shop and ask. If you are down south [Kaohsiung] I can certify you. The EFR course provides a manual, (yours to keep) a video to watch and the course takes one whole day or two half days. It is a good course and covers all of the above plus CPR and bandaging and splinting techniques, electrical shock, household emergencies and CPR techniques for children and babies. PM me if you want a CPR course in Taipei I can recommend a good instructor. At the end of the course you receive a cert card valid for 2 years. The course usually costs NT$3,000 to $4,000, it depends on the shop. Hope this helps.