Crappy Topics for this Forum

Here we will list topics that are crappy, silly, or we’ve seen too many times:

‘Taiwanese girls are immature/too cutesy’
‘Why won’t girls have sex with me? Is it because I am fat ugly and boring?’
‘____ race has a ____ size penis’
‘Is it a good idea to put firecrackers in my SO’s bed as a prank?’
‘Why should I put the toilet seat down?’
‘My dog and I have a really close relationship - and it just got closer!’
‘I like to smear stinky tofu on my SO while we are procreating but then afterwards I think she stinks so I cheat on her.’

Okay I’m running out of ideas…

‘Crappy Topics for this Forum.’

:unamused:

I got married for the insurance and timeshare condos her friends sell us. :smiley:

[quote=“doraemon”]‘Crappy Topics for this Forum.’

:unamused:[/quote]

I see what you did there.

How come my cute girlfriend turned into a Dragon Lady wife?
Taiwan - a black woman’s dating graveyard.
What’s the legal age (a friend wants to know)?
Where can I find… Japanese schoolgirl uniforms?

1 Like

Hmm, thought this was a job for Super-Buttercup when I saw the title, but I can see you’re compiling a ‘Don’t boys say the funniest things?’ list. :laughing:

[quote=“almas john”]
Where can I find… Japanese schoolgirl uniforms?[/quote]

In Hsimending, behind where the old McDonalds’s was ther…oh, I see…this was rhetorical.

crap…

JD wrote [quote]oh, I see…this was rhetorical. [/quote]

Yes, and hey, not everyone lives in Taipei. A better answer would have been “PM Lord Lucan, the Jedi Master of Japanese schoolgirl uniforms.”

lol - i figured u guys would have some good ones

“Why do gays keep hitting on me (and when I say hitting on, I mean grabbing my appendages without my permission, except I can’t tell the difference between the two)”

I thought that one might come up- lol

i don’t find this crappy at all,i never knew this was happening,and i’m glad there was a warning,as i’ve just taken membership at my local gym

also,the topics mentionned should have a link to them,as some of the OP’s selections seem surreal.

[quote=“dablindfrog”]i don’t find this crappy at all,i never knew this was happening,and i’m glad there was a warning,as i’ve just taken membership at my local gym

also,the topics mentionned should have a link to them,as some of the OP’s selections seem surreal.[/quote]

Thats cuz i made them up, lol

[quote=“Ian_Alexander”][quote=“dablindfrog”]i don’t find this crappy at all,i never knew this was happening,and i’m glad there was a warning,as i’ve just taken membership at my local gym

also,the topics mentionned should have a link to them,as some of the OP’s selections seem surreal.[/quote]

Thats cuz i made them up, lol[/quote]

I see what you did there…

:wink:

Man, there were some interesting people in this forum years ago.

3 Likes

Yes there were. And putting them together in a bar or at a brunch or a weekend of camping with their families was simply good times.

1 Like

Y’all need Jesus.